Will you get the covid vaccine?

Will you get the covid vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
Sure but did you see who is asking her to resign and wonder why?
Sure, but also her co-worker. Let's both hope that she's wrong, only time will tell.
And yes I admit, the harder they push it, the more they steer us towards having no rights to deny it, the more I distrust it.
I totally see the logic if someone decides not to take it. If I was a healthy 22 year old, I would probably not care to take it either. But I'm asthmatic and I find it hard enough to breathe already.

I guess the shitty thing for people who wish not take it in the future is that access may be denied to many things - travelling, concerts etc.

Maybe some private businesses also choose to require a vaccine pass. Such as restaurants, bars, gyms etc.

I just received the first vaccine. Hope it does some good. I need it for work so didn’t have much of a choice in the matter.

I’d rather lick the snot off the faces of sick people than take the vaccine.
As far as I am concerned, the unknown risks associated with an unproven vaccine that has failed testing for decades is far riskier than a flu.
And yes I admit, the harder they push it, the more they steer us towards having no rights to deny it, the more I distrust it.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 lmfao! Lick snot off peoples faces he says!

Definitely NO! I don’t want to be another test mouse.
If Bill Gates doesn’t want to give vaccine to his kids why should I take a vaccine?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Yea let me get a rushed and unproven vaccine for a virus with a 99% survivability rate. That sure makes sense. I hope it causes sterilization because then the stupid sheeple won't be able to procreate.
Hahahhaha straight up FUCK THAT SHIT I’ll just stay in Canada and not end up with whatever weird health complications this might bring about

As much as I'm opposed to it(they're not selling me on the whole effectiveness of it + you still have to do all the other bullshit like wear a mask etc). if it comes down to going to work or going to the gym I guess I have no choice.

I'll be getting it since I'm in healthcare yet I'll be waiting bit since there has yet to be any covid shots in my area and don't want to get my 1st shot without knowing I can get the 2nd shot in the suggested time frame. Plus I think more senior staff should get it first.

I don't really think we needed a vaccine for covid if it was handled correctly yet now that we are here getting it will only help your immune system become stronger.

The effectiveness is bullshit though LOL....media.....nobody knows the real number and that's the truth. It will just 'help'.

Unfortunately I will probably have to for travel, events, possibly work, etc.

I will hold off to see how it affects the first round of guinea pigs, as horror stories are popping up.

I am more worried about my kids. They can not and will not get this until there is safety data available. I will not risk their health for something their immune systems are already fully capable of handling. The sterilization aspect I'm not worried about for myself, but I'd like to meet my grandkids one day and we all know the depopulation agenda is in full swing.

If that means I have to leave them at home with my parents/in-laws and travel only with my wife, then so be it... :D
I will wait to see what the sides are like @Shrek from the first volunteers as I have not seen any proof of rigorous testing and verification by and independent party like the fda. Once it is shown to be effective and has few sides then yes I will get it and so will my wife. We would like to travel to Belize from nov to mar each year starting 65.

a health care friend of mine got the pfizer shot about a week ago. she got a call day before yesterday and told her it was suboptimal and wouldnt explain what that ment. they recommended that she get 2 more.
cackling commence.

• Sad
Reactions: 3ml
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and choices as always.

There are reasons to take this vaccine and reasons not to take this vaccine. Some very valid, some not so much.

I do find it strange though that many on the bodybuilding boards make statements such as it being too risky and worried about all the things it may do to you when take black market ugl steroids, research chems and experimental peptides.

I am not looking for an argument here. I would like to better understand it from your perspectives. I understand it’s different in some ways, and I understand choice.

What I find interesting is that people so willing to put who knows what inside of them are so against this and not more open to the idea.

Is it truly the “who knows what is in this vaccine and what it could do to me?” Or is it more about the potential of being told what to do or made to feel like you must take it?

I am still unsure as to whether I will take it or not and as sorbate has said, by the time I have the option, more will be known and I can make a more informed choice. But I am open to the decision.

To date I have met many who have been vaccinated so far and none have reported any issues with it other than some pip. Again though very small sample size but each person I ask there experiences so far. No one has got the second shot yet though.

This is purely for discussion purposes. I’m not making the statement anyone should or shouldn’t get it or you position on it is incorrect. Just trying to better understand the positioning and thoughts.
I think this should give you a clear understanding of how much people trust the government and bitg pharma. They have no issue injecting blackmarket drugs produced illegally .....but dont trust the people we should be able to trust.

Isnt that something

I completely understand it though

Here is something that I think everyone should watch and consider before deciding or allowing themselves to be forced.

If vaccines are so great, then those getting them should have no worries about those not getting them as they will be protected.
Plain and simple, i do not trust what these folks are up to. I have no faith in our government running the health agenda for this virus. That is ludicrous and something is definitely wrong with this picture. No way for vaccine for me. I have a few yrs left of work, then early retirement for us, then off to the bushland farther than i am now. It may be bush land in Costa Rica, may be bush land in Australia, maybe Mexico, possibly Canada, but it will be away from folks i do not invite to my abode.
We own a place in mexico, and a few up here, fuck civilization and cell phones etc. i live by a phone now, and cannot wait to chuck this facker into an ocean. 3-4 yrs left, and finito

If vaccines are so great, then those getting them should have no worries about those not getting them as they will be protected.
Plain and simple, i do not trust what these folks are up to. I have no faith in our government running the health agenda for this virus. That is ludicrous and something is definitely wrong with this picture. No way for vaccine for me. I have a few yrs left of work, then early retirement for us, then off to the bushland farther than i am now. It may be bush land in Costa Rica, may be bush land in Australia, maybe Mexico, possibly Canada, but it will be away from folks i do not invite to my abode.
We own a place in mexico, and a few up here, fuck civilization and cell phones etc. i live by a phone now, and cannot wait to chuck this facker into an ocean. 3-4 yrs left, and finito
Good for you brother
I left fucking shithole Canada in November and moved to mexico

No. I personally wont. Mrna technology has had many issues in the past... never approved for human use. It was rushed. Only passed by emergency legislation. A liability taken away from the pharmaceutical companies. That tells me they are not confident with the vaccine.
Further more the evidence suggests, you can still get the virus and spread it. Likely only reduces the severity of the symptoms if you get the virus.
Now it is also looking like it could very well be a vaccine you need to take every year to have any effectiveness.
I am a healthy person. I will take my chances with the virus.
That is my opinion. People may feel differently and have different beliefs. Or be in different situations. It may be something some people feel is worth the risk. That is fine and I respect that.
I think it should 100% be an individual choice, with no pressure either way on your decision.
I think we should all do a lot of research, make the best decision for our own personal situation. Most of all respect everyone else's decisions.

Couldn't care less if I ever came back to Clown commie country Canada
Too bad you couldn’t find a good job there.
I’d move in a minute, but don’t have enough money not tied into something to move. Plus my grandson.
I was thinking about buying some property there for when I retire.
My wife has been looking, I could easily afford it.
I wonder if after covid is over if things will get cheaper?