Will Home Gyms Rule?

I now have dumbbells from 5 to 120's in 5 lb increments
shitty curl bar with 180lb in plates
brothers bowflex (which im keeping cause he owes me money)
tons of bands and a good adjustable bench.
As soon as stock comes back im getting a good leverage system like powertec
A good bar and 600lbs in plates
good set up

im here in ontario. been out of the gym since March 16. Were still locked out, don't ask why. But I had to invest 800 in equipment because I was going nuts waiting. I love the gym and it adds that element of hobby/lifestyle i enjoy. when it does open ill be there first thing. but with regards to never going back, there will ppl who wont but I enjoy the athompshere. But definitely keeping my equipment at home incase this happens again. The whole amenities thing will effect gyms alot. like the Goodlifes that have pools, and steam roooms i think that is something they used to markup membership prices but now its back to the basics.
agree ... having ppl around training ups the atmosphere and makes you train harder.

Yep, I have a squat rack with addons, and plenty of weights. But its fun to see the nice ladies, the gym bro's, its all good haha :) Plus the fact that my wife likes to go, its something we can share that we have in common.
This is a very good thing that she likes to go,in more ways than one.
What kind of add ons?
Any that you have thought of that would be handy.
Sorinex and Rogue both have a push press kind of leverage arm attachment.
Extra of course,and not cheap.

Sounds arrogant but i miss the girls eye fucking the shit out of me.
I work with all dudes so the only girls i see is my wife and brother and best friends wife

Reactions: Cog
Well I saw a few more women today at noon,least a couple worth scanning...once or maybe thrice:)

Sounds arrogant but i miss the girls eye fucking the shit out of me.
I work with all dudes so the only girls i see is my wife and brother and best friends wife

This is school pick up for me, yes hot moms...your husband is lazy.

Ive desided to do a home gym . Ive got a few things and once places stock up will get more . I have just found it more convenient as time passed . Plus the rules will be too much for me once gyms open up .. im not paying a membership to be forced to ware a mask and book time ..Fuck that!!

This is a very good thing that she likes to go,in more ways than one.
What kind of add ons?
Any that you have thought of that would be handy.
Sorinex and Rogue both have a push press kind of leverage arm attachment.
Extra of course,and not cheap.

I just have a dip attachment, multi grip pull up bar, and some band pins.