Why does this old bull want to buy a kilt?

The interesting thing is he said why does he want to buy a kilt, that doesn't mean its for him.

I think its for a photo shoot with a lady friend... and just to be fair it could be for a ladyboy... is that what we call them , i can assume your into women but nowadays it would be rude to assume right🤣🤣🤣🤣

To offend Scotts? As many as possible? From what I remember the one time we ever talked on the phone years ago, you're not Scottish.... And I'm pretty sure it's offensive for non-scotts to wear a kilt. Seems like something you'd do.

So my answer is for irony. You want to buy a kilt ironically.

If it were May I'd guess that's it has to do with the 25th anniversary of the release of Braveheart. Or, it's for a Braveheart-themed Christmas party? Now, that's a Christmas party!

A Scottish modeling agency rep stopped you on the street and said you had the makings of a kilt model?

I'm curious as fuck to the reason why. The only thing I can think of would be a familial connection, or some affiliation to an ancestral clan. If it's not for either of those the only other thing I can think of is for a wedding or party, but as Harley pointed out, that would be a 'need to buy' not want to buy.

Read the answers over
Someone guessed right
I just want to say that while I respect your life choices if it was me who guessed right, I am a little concerned about what the "prize" might be. Nothing personal but I don't roll "that way" just so you know.

I just want to say that while I respect your life choices if it was me who guessed right, I am a little concerned about what the "prize" might be. Nothing personal but I don't roll "that way" just so you know.
You did not win so you can sleep peacefully with both eyes closed