Why are so many pros dying every year???

was this from your endo? due to high h/h values or other concerns he had?
From my Hemotologist due to thick blood already due to high RBCs and Hemo numbers. They are writing me an exemption, but it will do me no good anyway as they aren't accepting exemptions apparently. So they are going through the BC items for exemptions and hopefully ill have one this week. If i need a vacc, i will take the nova vax POSSIBLY, but up to now, no desire to take a vaccine for covid that comes with clotting issues that i am in danger of occurring. I get phlebotomies every month and still am out of range, even when off roids for two years, I've had it since a wee lad, as does my father.

From my Hemotologist due to thick blood already due to high RBCs and Hemo numbers. They are writing me an exemption, but it will do me no good anyway as they aren't accepting exemptions apparently. So they are going through the BC items for exemptions and hopefully ill have one this week. If i need a vacc, i will take the nova vax POSSIBLY, but up to now, no desire to take a vaccine for covid that comes with clotting issues that i am in danger of occurring. I get phlebotomies every month and still am out of range, even when off roids for two years, I've had it since a wee lad, as does my father.
ok hope you get it all sorted out man. some tips for those that need the vaccine due to high h/h. numbers

14 min mark

ok hope you get it all sorted out man. some tips for those that need the vaccine due to high h/h. numbers

14 min mark

More to add.. Dante- DC training just posted this on his Facebook

Can I please make a recommendation to any and all bodybuilders (and heck just to anyone) in this Covid / Covid vaccination landscape regarding clotting issues? I just lost another extremely healthy friend in the bodybuilding world that I grew up with (this morning) from Massachusetts. Blood clots are happening at an abnormal rate...(and i am not getting into the details of that argument because people are so politically charged right now its not worth it in the least). This is about helping people -----> I put a huge post up about Nattokinase months back on my instagram account. Please study and research Nattokinase and consider using it. Study the advantages (or rare disadvantages) in using it in your own unique personal situation. It just might save you from a life changing (or ending) event.

More to add.. Dante- DC training just posted this on his Facebook

Can I please make a recommendation to any and all bodybuilders (and heck just to anyone) in this Covid / Covid vaccination landscape regarding clotting issues? I just lost another extremely healthy friend in the bodybuilding world that I grew up with (this morning) from Massachusetts. Blood clots are happening at an abnormal rate...(and i am not getting into the details of that argument because people are so politically charged right now its not worth it in the least). This is about helping people -----> I put a huge post up about Nattokinase months back on my instagram account. Please study and research Nattokinase and consider using it. Study the advantages (or rare disadvantages) in using it in your own unique personal situation. It just might save you from a life changing (or ending) event.
i agree, personally i also think if you are getting the vaccine or dealing with covid itself try to do the following.

1. stay hyrdated
2. take your curcumin, epa/dha
3. baby aspririn
4. maybe back of high phlebotomy compounds like eq. anadrol etc
5. check your rbc h/h values and iron and platlets around the time of vaccination and or testing postive for covid

Most events occur within 7-21 days of the jab or contracting covid, but short of this not sure what else we can do.

any other tips appreciated.

i tried natto last year and i got really dizzy and faint feeling. i did more research, if you run a good bp it can have this affect by lowering it. so look into what meds your on and assess your risk. aspirin doesn't have this affect on me.

i tried natto last year and i got really dizzy and faint feeling. i did more research, if you run a good bp it can have this affect by lowering it. so look into what meds your on and assess your risk. aspirin doesn't have this affect on me.
Im already taking fish oil and baby asprin, I wouldn't want to push it with this as well. Im not sure how Curcumin exactly affects it but I take that as well.

natto? like soybeans? Or something else? Please explain? Sorry if it's earlier in the thread , thought I'd try to catch you before you logged off