whos not getting the vax

I’m not sure if anyone here is religious. If you are or aren’t, I promise this will prove to be a worthy read.

You will agree: “Man has dominated man to his injury.” That is what the Bible says. (Ecclesiastes 8:9) You are seeing the result of human rule that ignores God’s laws and counsel. But there is more to it than that.

World conditions also reflect rulership from an invisible source. Why so? Because, in spite of all efforts of sincere men to solve human problems, conditions go from bad to worse.

It is as if an evil mastermind behind the scenes is manipulating human affairs, drawing all mankind irresistibly toward disaster. Is that the case?

The Bible answers, Yes. It describes all the nations of earth and their rulers as being led into a war against God. Led by whom? By God’s chief adversary, the one whom Jesus Christ called “the ruler of this world.”—John 12:31.

The Bible says that the one called Satan the Devil is the evil mastermind who is “misleading the entire inhabited earth.” That inspired Word of God also says that Satan is gathering ’the political rulers of all the earth to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.’—Revelation 12:9; 16:13, 14.

No efforts by human rulers or their subjects can prevent the coming of that universal conflict, now near.

The world governments are coming together against the people to force submission and rule without opposition. The UN council is the most evil and perfect example of this one world order of dominant and immoral government rule. Ironically, the people in these positions are the exact same group of people who ruled against and killed Jesus and his followers 2021 years ago. These people will always try and replace religion with government and the easiest way to make people comply Is by stripping away people’s identity to make them weak feminized programable slaves. They use the news, entertainment, music industry, school systems, etc etc etc. Same group of people who control the UN and push this agenda on you are also the people responsible for trying to strip away your identity by forcing you to live in a cultural melting pot, and if you step out of line then they will get cancel culture to ruin your life. Like I said, same group of people who were trying to rule everyone and separate people from christ 2021 years ago are the same group of people who are doing it now.
Ok, now I got a thought. Maybe Christianity or all religion was what was used for control, now that we don’t really believe in religion, the control is being lost so now it’s governments turn.
We are swapping one form of control for another. Maybe religion is sad they are losing?

Ok, now I got a thought. Maybe Christianity or all religion was what was used for control, now that we don’t really believe in religion, the control is being lost so now it’s governments turn.
We are swapping one form of control for another. Maybe religion is sad they are losing?

Your not too far off, religion was very much infiltrated by the kingdoms and used to turn on the people, which became Catholicism (the states version of Christianity)

But the christians are most definitely not losing, what is happening was prophesized and has to happen. The prophecies told are all coming true, and the good guys win. These are simply just the steps to get there.

I work in the health care field. I can only speak of what I’ve seen and those who aren’t vaccinated are dropping like flies to Covid as in getting very sick. Those who I’ve seen vaccinated get much milder symptoms.

I do feel the government is taking advantage of Covid with hidden (or not so hidden) agendas. But the vaccine itself I feel is overall safe and a good idea.
How refreshing, a polite non defensive opinion offered on the internet. I'm not by any means commenting on this forum in particular as compared to the net at large (IME) it's pretty civil here. The hysterical lunacy out there is something to behold tough isn't it. Way too many people just want a win these days, no interest in hearing anything contrary to what they have already decided.
It's so very human to put a wall up when someone gets irrational and angry. Most of the time freaking out ain't gonna get your opinion considered very effectively rather it will lead to digging in.

Bunk my opinion is a little different than yours by the way fwiw but that doesn't mean we can't still get along. Hugz Bro :)

PS- Just to be clear boys, I'm all for freaking out under certain circumstances lol
Thanks brother,

And that’s all it is, my own opinion. I respect that everyone has their own opinions and thoughts.

Another reason I love this forum we can get along and still see things differently.

Bunk

I think if ever there were a time to believe in good vs evil, it is now.
The ruling class, Schwab, Gates, Soros, Clintons, etc. Pure evil. Look at things like Bohemian Grove. These people worship the devil.
Never read the Bible, kind of thinking I should.

correct on every point, now is a good time pick a side. I can’t say I was religious until somewhat recently. Once you get into that aspect of it you really get a much more profound understanding and clarity of what is going on. If you have any interest in this part you should message me! Even if it ends up not being for you, I know we are very like minded and I think you’d be very interested in unlocking things a little deeper.

This gets more creepy everyday.
They need garbage like this and masks because without we would never even notice the so called
“Pandemic” would we? Talk about a fucking cult.

Jesus brother that was painful
I just shake my head at the majority now it’s going to get worse

They need garbage like this and masks because without we would never even notice the so called

LMFAO!!!!! they are laughing at the masses that got jabbed. Right in front of them, literally!!!!!!

I hope for the ones who got jab, that its nothing but water in it and just a huge money making scam. I pray that's all it is.

LMFAO!!!!! they are laughing at the masses that got jabbed. Right in front of them, literally!!!!!!

I hope for the ones who got jab, that its nothing but water in it and just a huge money making scam. I pray that's all it is.
There is no water in that, it's full of poison and nothing more i feel sad for the people that voluntary took it and hearth breaking for the one that are forced, but people eyes will open once the kids start taking it and reactions happen.

That was just stupid. I was never a fan of his. He always acted like an ass.

I have not been vaccinated but I’m planning to go to three countries next year and I definitely don’t want to quarantine for two weeks in Russia, Greece and Turkey! So I feel like I have no other choice but to get vaccinated eventually 😩

As most of you know tomorrow vax passport start on the Quebec.

Am not sure how many of u got vax or not but it seem like it's coming to all province ?

Well today was my last day as i got kick out , for be rude it seem as i didn't want to wear my shoes wall doing legs in the gym and had my mask down.

I am having a hard time adapting to all this shit that's going on because it's stupidity at its best .

What's you view on this guys :(

Thank you
I believe in choice, not coercion. I chose to get the vax (because I am 56, am healthy, but was afraid of covid and wasn't sure I could weather the storm). Other people chose not to. I believe that everyone should have - and should have had - choice. Everybody says 'follow the science'. It is more like their opinion of science. How do I know who - the vaxxed or unvaxxed - is carrying the virus. How can I really know that in all cases? I guess I am not smart enough to wade through all these peer-reviewed studies. I made a personal decision, and of course, I am not 100% sure of anything in life. Call me stupid or humble. I love the gym, love working out, been doing it since I was 19. And for someone to limit me from going to the gym, I wouldn't agree, either. My two cents...

I have not been vaccinated but I’m planning to go to three countries next year and I definitely don’t want to quarantine for two weeks in Russia, Greece and Turkey! So I feel like I have no other choice but to get vaccinated eventually 😩
What's made you hold off so far, if I may ask such a personal question on a public forum. It really sucks to see people being forced into this, like beyond sucks.

I believe in choice, not coercion. I chose to get the vax (because I am 56, am healthy, but was afraid of covid and wasn't sure I could weather the storm). Other people chose not to. I believe that everyone should have - and should have had - choice. Everybody says 'follow the science'. It is more like their opinion of science. How do I know who - the vaxxed or unvaxxed - is carrying the virus. How can I really know that in all cases? I guess I am not smart enough to wade through all these peer-reviewed studies. I made a personal decision, and of course, I am not 100% sure of anything in life. Call me stupid or humble. I love the gym, love working out, been doing it since I was 19. And for someone to limit me from going to the gym, I wouldn't agree, either. My two cents...
My sister feels the same way and doesn't know who to trust the vax or unvax, i tell here to not trust me but to take the time during the weekend to do here own research, there millions of doctors worldwide speaking out, and lots of data provided to us that people during the Spanish flue had no information or communication. We should never let are fear take over because that's what the want us to be weak , lost and vulnerable .

Here it is, then I’m done.

if you trust a government that has lied over and over and never been held accountable, a pharmaceutical company or companies who have all paid out billions in wrong doings, never been held accountable other than small fines and convinced governments to make them exempt from any and all wrongdoing regarding vaccines and emergency drugs, and you trust news that is obviously biased, run by big pharmaceutical ( watch commercials and ads during news ) and part of the elite 1% propaganda agencies jmo ( they shill for all the big banks and corporations).
If you trust doctors that we as aas users know are far incompetent and want to push drugs to treat not cure you?

then, best of luck to you. I really me that. Because I’m worried for your decisions you have made. In my opinion, they are massively flawed due to the reasons I have put above.
I could go on and on with more and more common sense reasons, but if you can’t see? Then maybe you never will?

I hope everyone stays happy and healthy. That’s what I want for the world.
Grow your food if possible, exercise as much as you can , and love people as much as you can.
Don’t trust just anyone with your life, trust your guts and others who have a personal interest in your health, not someone paid to do so.
Be safe. “ the bull “