whos not getting the vax

I read an article a while back. Like around 2012 or so? It was mainstream news and about how much money Pfizer paid out in courts for wrong doing’s regarding vaccines. It was something around 4 billion dollars in the last couple years before they asked the governments for exemptions from any liability for vaccine injuries.

One of the cases was a family had two children with autism directly caused from vaccines. The company paid the family millions after courts found the guilty.

So, from that day forward I had made up my mind about vaccination.

Added to the list was also infant mortality rates after vaccination. Better know as “ sudden infant death syndrome “.

Now I hear there is a “ sudden adult death syndrome “.

I mean, I’m not the smartest guy.

But trusting a company found guilty of causing disease and death from their vaccine products is not smart, then trusting the government who has also be found guilty ( never held accountable) for breaking the rules over and over again is just stupid.

Every life matters they say, take the vax, then Black Lives Matter , then indigenous lives matter. But they are the ones who have contributed to the deaths of those same peoples?

People need to toss their tvs out the window. The news is pure propaganda. They don’t even hide it anymore.

We get lockdown , they ( rich , politicians, so on ) fly wherever and party .

Conspiracy out in open, and still people trust them? Cognitive dissonance 100% brain washed people who cry when they don’t have internet connection and have a fit if they don’t have a microwave to cook food quicker, can’t watch a video longer than tic tok or snap chat because their intention spans are almost gone altogether.

“ ah, someone fact checked it for me. I don t have to look into it now. “ “ hey look, a person dancing to same song as a million other videos, I like my 20 second videos with same song and nothing important going on, I could watch them 8 hours a day! “

Bottom of the barrel humanity. Only way is up. Lol you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel you bro. Only part I maybe disagree with I at the end when you say only way left is up. To that I bet they'd say hold my beer. Lol

I read an article a while back. Like around 2012 or so? It was mainstream news and about how much money Pfizer paid out in courts for wrong doing’s regarding vaccines. It was something around 4 billion dollars in the last couple years before they asked the governments for exemptions from any liability for vaccine injuries.

One of the cases was a family had two children with autism directly caused from vaccines. The company paid the family millions after courts found the guilty.

So, from that day forward I had made up my mind about vaccination.

Added to the list was also infant mortality rates after vaccination. Better know as “ sudden infant death syndrome “.

Now I hear there is a “ sudden adult death syndrome “.

I mean, I’m not the smartest guy.

But trusting a company found guilty of causing disease and death from their vaccine products is not smart, then trusting the government who has also be found guilty ( never held accountable) for breaking the rules over and over again is just stupid.

Every life matters they say, take the vax, then Black Lives Matter , then indigenous lives matter. But they are the ones who have contributed to the deaths of those same peoples?

People need to toss their tvs out the window. The news is pure propaganda. They don’t even hide it anymore.

We get lockdown , they ( rich , politicians, so on ) fly wherever and party .

Conspiracy out in open, and still people trust them? Cognitive dissonance 100% brain washed people who cry when they don’t have internet connection and have a fit if they don’t have a microwave to cook food quicker, can’t watch a video longer than tic tok or snap chat because their intention spans are almost gone altogether.

“ ah, someone fact checked it for me. I don t have to look into it now. “ “ hey look, a person dancing to same song as a million other videos, I like my 20 second videos with same song and nothing important going on, I could watch them 8 hours a day! “

Bottom of the barrel humanity. Only way is up. Lol you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lady on facebook the other day told me I was selfish to not take the vaccine. I told her, even if the risk is small that I could be damaged,. That she was selfish to ask me to take the vaccine to protect her. I asked her if it was fair that I should risk my health for her?
I told her if she would support me for the rest of my life if I was damaged then I would take the vaccine. Anyhow she stopped after that.