Who had the biggest baddest back in all of BodyBuilding

I’ve always liked the amount of detail in Phil heaths back. Definitely some crazy detail/3D effects going on there. As far as strait up freaky backs it would have to be Ronnie Coleman hands down!
heath looked asthetically appealing all around and he was a big boy. But in my opinion ... no one comes close to Ronnie. Such a friendly giant as well.

I think from an overall Mr. Olympia standpoint, Ronnie has the best back of all time but I just love the density and thickness Dorian brought. Especially in this pose, to me it just speaks to the intensity of his training.
Dorian is one of my favorite bodybuilders as he did not go along with the pack. His intensity and the weights he lifted was enormous. Damn his whiteness held him back a bit but he won a number of Olympias

I just picked up blood and guts off ebay and was watching it yesterday. Yates gets setup to do some deadlifts.. I started getting pumped..lol.. I think he only put 3 plates on a side. Gets setup.. and starts fucking rowing it...lol.. I was shocked.
I used a lot of Dorian style techniques of training which where similiar to Mike Mentzers way of attacking a muscle. Kill it completely with heavy weight as quick as possible then rest and eat.