Who else is saying fuck it to the lockdown?!

The mental health is just as important as the physical health if not more important. I put myself in to another large debt setting up my 2nd company at the start of 2019. My other company was running and needed little assistance so I took on something new I had dropped my savings and had a large loan with the bank when covid19 hit. Stress level skyrocketing figuring I was going titts up. Ive survived the shut downs I launched my 2nd business all during covid. Im more then ready for it to be over. Im 400k in the red but breaking even if projections are accurate. Im so ready for it to open up and get back to work. Enjoy the trip and kick the stress. Enjoy the peace.

I got a little carried away with drinking and smoking during the lockdowns.
3 times a week, not good considering I had it cut down to once a week for years.
So now I’m going dry, no smokes until my birthday.
I got a bit blah, and I now need to get off my ass and get some of my projects done.

Last edited:
The mental health is just as important as the physical health if not more important. I put myself in to another large debt setting up my 2nd company at the start of 2019. My other company was running and needed little assistance so I took on something new I had dropped my savings and had a large loan with the bank when covid19 hit. Stress level skyrocketing figuring I was going titts up. Ive survived the shut downs I launched my 2nd business all during covid. Im more then ready for it to be over. Im 400k in the red but breaking even if projections are accurate. Im so ready for it to open up and get back to work. Enjoy the trip and kick the stress. Enjoy the peace.
Yes business is already stressful if you want to maximize profits, but add covid.
I was one of the few lucky ones that did better during covid.
I’m not a very good manager, so I don’t know how people can open a business and get others to run it for them, I’m more of a worker. So I’m always impressed when someone has more than one type of business.

Yes business is already stressful if you want to maximize profits, but add covid.
I was one of the few lucky ones that did better during covid.
I’m not a very good manager, so I don’t know how people can open a business and get others to run it for them, I’m more of a worker. So I’m always impressed when someone has more than one type of business.
It took years to get set up and lots of mistakes along the way. The biggest thing that held it back was my micro management. I didn't see it myself. I hired a consultant to figure it was holding us back. Me. 😄
I was a little taken back when I sat and read the report, it was spot on and all laid on my shoulders.It was suggested I hire a Vp for sales and customer service/maintenance rep. I stepped out of the way because I was just to into it and not seeing the road a head. Took a lot of outside support from suppliers and the bank but we made it there. The other I'm mainly an investor with a 3 year term contract. I manage the permits and paperwork and get to cash out at my 3rd anniversary or sign on for 2 more years. Time will tell.