Who else is saying fuck it to the lockdown?!

My friend, you hit the nail on the head! We spent a few months roaming around Argentina from north to south - camped and fished on the Rio Negro, messed around in Buenos Aires and Salta...I felt like myself. Overlanded in an old Land Cruiser and made some great friends.
If you end up moving to Argentina, and there is good trout fishing nearby you will have to let me know more details. I hear some of the best fishing is in the Patagonia, and if you fished in the Rio Negro Province you were in the right place. There are others not far off. Mountains, glacial lakes, and vast open spaces. It sounds like heaven.

I have yet to finish treatment for PTSD. Settle a few things then I plan to split my time between Thailand, Mexico and Canada.

I just need more freedom. I too have worked in healthcare for over 30 years. I developed a MH Dx as a result of the work and a heart condition in the last year from stress.

In my 60's and I have watched repeated federal government's turn us from a producing nation to a consumer nation and have repeatedly seen them sell us out. There is no accountability.

Time for my life to get good

Dude we moved into a house and have been without drapes or blinds for 3 months. For the living room facing the main street I put up cardboard boxes. Every place I call says they are closed. Remove all the window coverings from these dicks that made these decisions and see how they like it

Dude we moved into a house and have been without drapes or blinds for 3 months. For the living room facing the main street I put up cardboard boxes. Every place I call says they are closed. Remove all the window coverings from these dicks that made these decisions and see how they like it
They are still getting their blinds, don’t you worry.

Of all the people on here complaining about the lockdowns, i am curious how many of you follow “the rules” , and why are you following them?

Of all the people on here complaining about the lockdowns, i am curious how many of you follow “the rules” , and why are you following them?
i follow the rules kinda for others, i have seen people in the middle of nowhere wearing a mask then the people that have their nose hanging out in a crowded area. you never really know how others feel so i dont mind maskin up and everything. however if were storming parliament hill im in

i follow the rules kinda for others, i have seen people in the middle of nowhere wearing a mask then the people that have their nose hanging out in a crowded area. you never really know how others feel so i dont mind maskin up and everything. however if were storming parliament hill im in

Who really cares how others “feel”?
If people are stupid enough that after almost a year and a half, they keep falling for the same bullshit and lies, thats not my problem. Look
Around the world, how the hell can science differ so much from country to country, state to state? And the science all seems to reflect the local
Politics.
Other peoples health is not my responsibility. If its going to be, then i need proper health canada identification, a salary and gov pension plan. Then i will focus on the grocery stores and not allow customers to buy anything other than natural healthy foods. Maybe shut down the tobacco industry. Cause after all, this is all about public health.
But i didnt sign up to be a special needs councillor to make the masker cult retards comfortable.

If people are stupid enough that after almost a year and a half, they keep falling for the same bullshit and lies, thats not my problem. Look
Around the world, how the hell can science differ so much from country to country, state to state? And the science all seems to reflect the local
Politics.
Other peoples health is not my responsibility. If its going to be, then i need proper health canada identification, a salary and gov pension plan. Then i will focus on the grocery stores and not allow customers to buy anything other than natural healthy foods. Maybe shut down the tobacco industry. Cause after all, this is all about public health.
But i didnt sign up to be a special needs councillor to make the masker cult retards comfortable.
I take other people into consideration during my decision process. Well aware most dont. Thats just me and i respect your opinion

Politics.

If you want to be heard and make a change do so in unison. Unfortunately lone wolfs become someone else’s entertainment on youtube at the lone wolf’s and his/her family’s expense. Are there going to be solidarity between hundreds of business owners and open shop simultaneously? They did it in NYC and it worked. I’m down for it and I’m down to support it both financially and physically. When’s the next protest and rally? Sign me up.

I’m with you all the way, but gotta work in numbers bro. It’s all about the numbers

I take other people into consideration during my decision process. Well aware most dont. Thats just me and i respect your opinion

The other people being my family. I’m the bread winner and care for my little ones around the clock. I get locked up they’d be on the streets and hungry. I highly doubt anyone who advocates breaking the rules would be there for my family when I’m locked up

The other people being my family. I’m the bread winner and care for my little ones around the clock. I get locked up they’d be on the streets and hungry. I highly doubt anyone who advocates breaking the rules would be there for my family when I’m locked up
Sometimes others being irresponsible can affect youre health mentally or physically without u knowing. Wheather that be a person breaking covid rules or stepping outside and getting smacked by a drunk driver everything in between. Im not 100% sure whats real or fake anymore. i want to get out as much as the next guy, im willing to wait till we know. I wake up every day and do things i dont want to do already lol

If you want to be heard and make a change do so in unison. Unfortunately lone wolfs become someone else’s entertainment on youtube at the lone wolf’s and his/her family’s expense. Are there going to be solidarity between hundreds of business owners and open shop simultaneously? They did it in NYC and it worked. I’m down for it and I’m down to support it both financially and physically. When’s the next protest and rally? Sign me up.

I’m with you all the way, but gotta work in numbers bro. It’s all about the numbers
I agree, but nobodys going to do shit. This is happening whether we like it or not and there wont be any rise up of the small business owners because they are scared for different reasons.
it is about the numbers, and when its over i will proudly say i never contributed to the numbers that thought any of this was ok, even a little bit for any reason.

I agree, but nobodys going to do shit. This is happening whether we like it or not and there wont be any rise up of the small business owners because they are scared for different reasons.
it is about the numbers, and when its over i will proudly say i never contributed to the numbers that thought any of this was ok, even a little bit for any reason.
If you feel that strong grab a gun and your mates start a revolution

Right, but for the most part what rules are being followed by the majority? It's just the mask rule. Where I am, people don't give a fukc about social distancing, nor do we. But the mask thing we can't budge on. Between downtown Toronto and Brampton I can't recall seeing anyone wearing masks outside except maybe a super small handful, it's only indoors because we don't have a choice. You've gotta have good connections if you can walk into a retail store and buy what you need without a mask, or be seen by a doctor without a mask. It's only the mask for the most part and that's only worn when entering stores which are closed for the foreseeable century. So my conscious will be clear and clean post-apocalypse. I didn't contribute to anything other than doing what was mandated in order to obtain necessities.

How you Superbeast walk into stores without wearing a mask and puchase things remains a mystery Lol