Which steroids raise blood pressure the least as an addon to trt?

Ever consider just not running anything? Seems like you're incredibly sensitive to AAS and if you don't absolutely need the gear, why use it?
I need trt but by itself its ok.
I have multiple ligament injuries and i have a weak musculoskeletal system and i want to get stronger and heal this. Thats why im trying the gh. Clearly running cycles is not for me…. Id just like a small addon low dose to my trt. Might try to lower to 50 primo

I'll check my bp tomorrow with the masteron and primo, but I'm getting so much acne this is ridiculous. Nodules on my chest shoulders and back.
Once I have meds for BP and it's good I'll be able to cycle again but high bp is going to kill me.
Masteron did the same thing to me.. raised my bp alot and started getting alot of acne. I have a feeling My mast was Eq or EQ blend. But who knows. Everyone reacts a little different to drugs and mast is not something I like.

Masteron did the same thing to me.. raised my bp alot and started getting alot of acne. I have a feeling My mast was Eq or EQ blend. But who knows. Everyone reacts a little different to drugs and mast is not something I like.
With 100mg masteron I got the worse nodular acne of my life. Even 300 test and 200 tren wasnt so bad. I never even had nodular ache before, and with masteron I had like 15 large nodules in a week, that's really bad. Seems to go away now that I dropped the masteron and reduced HCG back to 500.

Last edited:
Getting my 24 hour test next thursday. So hopefully I'll call md next and have an appt.
Right now I'm on legit trt 120mg test, 500 hcg. (I'm only 140 pounds, I have little bones). I'm doing 100 primo but it doesn't seem to screw my bp. It,s the same. Like 140/90 but still bad.

On test and tren it got to like 180/100, my liver and kidneys started hurting, I started to pee like 4 litres per day, unable to stop being thirsty, so I ended my cycle after 2 weeks because I was clearly going to the hospital soon. I made no gains because I felt like shit for a month.

Deca gave me nice gains but I got deca dick on it. Like limp. Maybe I should have lowered test to 50mg or something. I'm not playing with deca now because I get high BP on it too.

So I guess I'll keep it to test + primo or something like that. Might raise the primo once I have my bp under control.
Anavar gave me liver pain in 2 weeks the first time, and 2 days the next time.... my liver is very sensitive so I can't do what some guys do. Sucks because I had really good gains from 20mg a day. (2x10).
I've been speaking to as many people as I can lately about nandralone. It appears as tho the issues with high BP and often deca dick can be mitigated by running test lower.

Seems like everyone these days thinks you're an idiot if you don't run a test base to your cycles. Well I wouldn't call Mike Meltzer an idiot...or many other bodybuilders of the 70s 80s and early 90s.

I think it's clear that you need BP meds for the time being but afterwards if you tried nandralone again id for sure do npp. And I'd either run zero test or super low test (100mg/week) and the npp I'd run starting at 50mg EOD.

I've been speaking to as many people as I can lately about nandralone. It appears as tho the issues with high BP and often deca dick can be mitigated by running test lower.

Seems like everyone these days thinks you're an idiot if you don't run a test base to your cycles. Well I wouldn't call Mike Meltzer an idiot...or many other bodybuilders of the 70s 80s and early 90s.

I think it's clear that you need BP meds for the time being but afterwards if you tried nandralone again id for sure do npp. And I'd either run zero test or super low test (100mg/week) and the npp I'd run starting at 50mg EOD.
Why NPP over deca? It's like 3 times the cost for +- the same thing?

I just ordered deca and anavar again but I'm planning to run them super low, like 30 deca and 5mg anavar.
But I'll get bp under control before adding these.

As someone who's battled high BP in the past and apparently is currently crept up again (145/82)
The smart option is to get ur BP sorted out while either off gear totally or on legit trt (1mg/lb bodyweight at most).

Get on an ace inhibitor or an ARB.

I use an ace called ramipril which works very well and has the lowest mortality rate of any BP med. However I may switch to an ARB called Valsartan as it may have muscle building qualities at the same time as being just as effective as the ramipril.

Secondly there's a supplement I swear by called carditone. By a company called ayush. It's only available from the US nowadays for about $60‐70/Btl but it WILL lower ur BP. The longer u take it the more it'll lower until u have to ween off of it so u don't go too low.

Get ur BP under control first. Under 130 and under 85 before upping test or adding anything.

Once u do...I'd keep test at trt range and add primo at 300mg/week to start and increase from there. Anavar may be worth a try to as a 2nd choice. As a third choice I'd choose NPP but I'd lower my test to 0.25‐0.5mg/lb bodyweight. That one may be tricky

If you fuck around now...ull last 6 months on gear and be in the hospital and lose ALL ur gains at minimum. Spend 2 or 3 months taking care of your BP and finding what works...then you can slowly introduce goodies back in and live happily...ever...after.

Ps...it would also be a good idea to do a liver and kidney detox at the same time.

Liver being 3g NAC±1.5g Choline±1.5g inositol+1.5g l‐methionine+ optional tudca for 30 days. Then half that dose for 30 more.

Kidneys ‐mega dose ashwaganda±hawthorne±pycegnol
Morning @Synyster - You are over 300 lbs correct? I'm not being rude in anyway - lots of people are large but being overweight regardless of how much muscle you carry can significantly impact your BP. When I get my lazy ass moving and do some more cardio and drop weight - my BP always goes down.
As for Kidneys - Astragalus is probably the best compound to protect / help your kidneys as is NAC. People think of NAC for their liver but there is a reason they have tested 1000's of people getting scans with contrast (injected prior) with oral NAC. The results are controversial but the contrast is known to do significant damage to some people's kidneys hence the prophylactic measure of using NAC.

Those are some of the known liver supplements but respectfully I think many of the best are missing. When protecting your liver you should be concentrating on killing/stopping free radicals and increasing your gluatathione. Some antioxidants do both. For those who haven't read about Sam-e, suggest your do if you want to protect your liver. There is a reason vets prescribe Sam-e for almost every liver ailment with animals. Read what the label says on that supplement - works as well as celebrex for osteoarthritis, is a scrip medication for depression, and lists liver health on the front of the package.
Please do your own research before taking any supplement - natural substances don't mean safe substances.

take care,
GR