Where to get private labs?

Palmer1991

Trusted Member
So i, as im assuming all of you, are canadian.
Ive always seen the threads "get your blood work done" on every forum ive ever been on and when i would notice a canadian i would ask where he went and he would say there is no where is canada... hypocrite right?... btw i know we can get bloodwork down here but where can we get it, that its absolutely private, i dont want my doc seeing labs that read 3000+, i had another guy say i have to cross the boarder... but now im on an all canadian forum, where do u guys go?

I haven’t, but guys go to naturopathic doctors and pay for their appointment and bloodwork. They say it doesn’t go on e-health and your doctor won’t see the results.

I’ve also read guys either travelling to the states or sending their blood over the border for testing.

Try searching the board, but there’s a few private mens clinics mentioned across Canada that may do lab testing as well.

I get blood work, but have never asked for a hormone panel. I normally just get it to make sure I'm healthy.
If I bloat, get acne and feel pumped all the time, I know the gears working, lol

So i, as im assuming all of you, are canadian.
Ive always seen the threads "get your blood work done" on every forum ive ever been on and when i would notice a canadian i would ask where he went and he would say there is no where is canada... hypocrite right?... btw i know we can get bloodwork down here but where can we get it, that its absolutely private, i dont want my doc seeing labs that read 3000+, i had another guy say i have to cross the boarder... but now im on an all canadian forum, where do u guys go?

Depends on how far you want to go . However in Canada we are supposed to get health care . It’s paid for in our taxes . In the past i have gone to the hospital and seen a doctor and asked for it , and when he refused I went to customer service and filed a written complaint . This was the university of Alberta when I lived in Edmonton years ago. I’m not saying you should do this . But later that day I was on my way to dyna life to get my blood work done . Kind of a last resort but I suppose it depends on how bad you want it . Hospitals hate complaints and they have to look into every single one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk