Where should your money be?

LUNA? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But seriously, at $0.00000001 or whatever the heck it is now, a $10 investment could make a multi millionaire if it ever recovers. But I'm pretty sure it's been inflated to the point where it's impossible to recover.
For now my 60$ lotery ticket worth over 1k, ain't bad :) Took profit in the .0004 zone, it's now hovering in the 0.0002 zone, graph ain't bad, i like these kind of consolidation1652831058768.png

Bought just a little too soon, 1 zero too fast, but ain't bad. Holding my last 4.3m coin and finger cross to see it over 0.01

Just hope they find a way to burn Luna, and if it happen, if this coin recover in any magical way, it could create some huge wallet.

For now my 60$ lotery ticket worth over 1k, ain't bad :) Took profit in the .0004 zone, it's now hovering in the 0.0002 zone, graph ain't bad, i like these kind of consolidationView attachment 42912

Bought just a little too soon, 1 zero too fast, but ain't bad. Holding my last 4.3m coin and finger cross to see it over 0.01

Just hope they find a way to burn Luna, and if it happen, if this coin recover in any magical way, it could create some huge wallet.
Is there enough liquidity to sell?

LUNA? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But seriously, at $0.00000001 or whatever the heck it is now, a $10 investment could make a multi millionaire if it ever recovers. But I'm pretty sure it's been inflated to the point where it's impossible to recover.
Maybe I’ll spend the $10, no more of a waste than buying a lottery ticket, lol.

I played the poocoin day trading game for a while and did quite well. I even had a bot running for a while that also did very well. That market is way to sketchy now so I'm out if that for now.

I have a few long term crypto holds now and that it.

Do I think BTC is good right now? I think it always will be as I do with ETH. Would I go dump a large sum into either though? No. Risk to reward isn't something I like with the price right now, it's too high. I much prefer both BTC and ETH covered call ETFs. At least the earn as you go. BTC and ETH alone rely on the market which I don't like.

I'm a long term growth and income investor with some play money, but very miminal play.

I don't do banks, I do everything myself and in all honesty there really isn't a better strategy for long term than setting yourself up to earn 10% minimum yearly on your investments and DCA. Compounding is a beautiful thing.

Massive wins aren't made obviously but playing the game of trying to get those massive wins your risk goes WAY up as does your stress level. And those aren't things I do anymore although it did work in my favor when I played that game.