Where is everyone getting their peptides these day?

Catalyst52

Trusted Member
I remember we had a sponsor at one point that did peptides.

Can anyone tell me who they get theirs from? Maybe share their experience as well as to how they liked them?

Thanks

For the run-of-the-mill stuff, CMS has been a mainstay for me. Remember that most, if not all peptide companies are getting their product from abroad. I stay away from those who make the claim that they are compounding the product in Canada as I find that very hard to believe as the price would be prohibitive. Please prove me wrong someone lol.

I know a few people on the boards who have ordered from CanLab and Ceratropic. Very expensive options, and as I said, they're product is coming from overseas most likely. Also, Inno has some of the harder to find peps - GHK-CU and MOTS-C.

Interested to hear from the other brawners on this.

stuff from CanLab is excellent. 100% confidence in anything from JFT.

Effects from CMS products i've done (MT2, BPC, CJC, etc) were exactly as expected,
great way to say some bucks on peptides that dont require super precise synthesis to give you the benefits.

p.s. CanLab is legit domestic sythisis lab. Prices reflect that.

don't really use peptides much at all ... is gh a peptid? I get mt2 and p141 and thats it Can med supplies. nice and quick a little more expensive