When to start pct?

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Taking the advice of the board. I have decided to come off to knock up the wife. I have not done a pct in years and always just took 2 weeks off from my last pin. Then started my pct using test E.

Heres my question. Im using gentech T400. I pin 1/2ml every 10 days. So im actually pinning
Enthanate 75mg
Cypionate 75mg
Undeconate 50mg

When should I start my PCT? I can graph it, but how low do I want my teat before I start? I could also switch to a different ester for a few weeks if that makes it simpler. Im probably just overthinking it. My guess would be to start 3 weeks since my last pin and stop worrying about it

PCT and fertility are a little different but similar. Since you just want to get sperm going ASAP start the drugs sooner then you would for a normal pct
start hcg right away 2000iu 3x per week.
You can add Clomid 50mg and nolva 20mg along with aromasin as needed .
Stay on this untill she’s pregnant.
HMG 75 iu if you have 2x per week

PCT and fertility are a little different but similar. Since you just want to get sperm going ASAP start the drugs sooner then you would for a normal pct
start hcg right away 2000iu 3x per week.
You can add Clomid 50mg and nolva 20mg along with aromasin as needed .
Stay on this untill she’s pregnant.
HMG 75 iu if you have 2x per week

I have only started the hcg so far. Ive done 2 shots at 1000iu.

@Cheapshot I’ve got 4 kids I can always just give you one or two!!

3 weeks out I’d start your clomid nolva and keep on the hcg at the 2000iu a week

good luck brother!

Well I know my clomid is legit.. holy crap. Took a first aid class today and probably held back tears 10 times. Someone would tell a story about someone I dont even know and I would feel it coming...lol