When’s the best time to dose your GH ?

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
I hear guys say before bed, some guys in the AM Some guys post workout; I don’t know the exact mechanics but I know pros dose pre and ingest carbs post or intra workout / or they dose post and then ingest a high amount of carbs; obv this would be more if I’m using slin which isn’t the case…

thoughts? I know a few guys will chime in here…
I’ve been dosing about 2 hours before bed ; I try for sooner but it just works out that way usually.

Depends on your goals for using HGH. Based on being 40 plus and taking a dose to put me back in the same level as a 20 year old, I will continue to take it at night. That doesn't mean it won't help me heal or grow - but not at the same level as someone who is timing it with carbs/ slin, etc.

I won't discuss the latter as it is too dangerous and I don't think anyone should fuck around with this without a coach, and a buddy to watch you but I like being alive and healthy. Add, I won't BS anyone - I don't know enough about doing it this way but there are guys here who do. I still think you are playing with fire if you don't have a coach.

Last edited:
Depends on your goals for using HGH. Based on being 40 plus and taking a dose to put me back in the same level as a 20 year old, I will continue to take it at night. That doesn't mean it won't help me heal or grow - but not at the same level as someone who is timing it with carbs/ slin, etc.

I won't discuss the latter as it is too dangerous and I don't think anyone should fuck around with this without a coach, and a buddy to watch you but I like being a live and healthy. Add, I won't BS anyone - I don't know enough about doing it this way but there are guys here who do. I still think you are playing with fire if you don't have a coach.
I’m willing to time it with foods and nutrients or sleep but not slin.

It's very simple actually.

For fat loss... Am fasted then do cardio.. Fasted

For general health.... Before bed.

For muscle growth... Post workout.

Once you go over 4iu per day in my opinion you should split Ur doses. So you can choose which priorities you want there. Or even at 4iu you could do 2 plus 2.

I hear guys say before bed, some guys in the AM Some guys post workout; I don’t know the exact mechanics but I know pros dose pre and ingest carbs post or intra workout / or they dose post and then ingest a high amount of carbs; obv this would be more if I’m using slin which isn’t the case…

thoughts? I know a few guys will chime in here…
I’ve been dosing about 2 hours before bed ; I try for sooner but it just works out that way usually.
Really at the end of the day dependant On dose and goals

truthfully you won’t notice a big difference as long as you are getting it in you

I’ve been thinking about splitting my 3 iu’s in half … also adding T4 because again I’m finding more information stating it’s necessary with GH to grow NEW muscle fibre

I’ve been thinking about splitting my 3 iu’s in half … also adding T4 because again I’m finding more information stating it’s necessary with GH to grow NEW muscle fibre
You aren’t gonna split cells and develop new muscle fibres on 3 iu

I hate referring back to this guy all the time because I may sound biased or I may sound like a dick rider for this guys website, but the only info I’ve been able to find about IGF - 1 levels when dosing GH in different amounts, mpmd shows that even 3 iu’s can hit top tier lever igf1 concentrations

At the end basically it concluded that going past 5 - 6 iu’s is pretty much pointless for how little of an increase it is. Extremely significant ceiling effect

So if 3 iu’s isn’t enough to grow new muscle, than why is it such a suggested cycle minimum 6 months 3 iu’s; I plan on going about a year, now I’m wondering @3ml if even this is a waste of thousands of dollars because I’m not trying to cut fat or heal I’m trying to grow. And I don’t want to develop acromegaly-like negative health ramifications, so it’s kind of a less is more attitude but I’m definitely trying to grow…. A bunch of guys told me minimum 6 months 2-3 iu’s, I wanted to highest end of that in a cycle of pharm grade… so I’m curious if I’m wasting my time here; and I trust your judgment on this, so am I wasting my time?

At the end basically it concluded that going past 5 - 6 iu’s is pretty much pointless for how little of an increase it is. Extremely significant ceiling effect
This is incorrect. The more the better for growth. To actually gain from huge doses though you need to throw more in the mix including absolutely insane amounts of food. High doses of GH can actually make it hard to gain weight

So if 3 iu’s isn’t enough to grow new muscle, than why is it such a suggested cycle minimum 6 months 3 iu’s; I plan on going about a year, now I’m wondering @3ml if even this is a waste of thousands of dollars because I’m not trying to cut fat or heal I’m trying to grow. And I don’t want to develop acromegaly-like negative health ramifications, so it’s kind of a less is more attitude but I’m definitely trying to grow…. A bunch of guys told me minimum 6 months 2-3 iu’s, I wanted to highest end of that in a cycle of pharm grade… so I’m curious if I’m wasting my time here; and I trust your judgment on this, so am I wasting my time?

Growing larger muscles is possible I guess but splitting cells and creating new muscle cells I doubt it will happen on any large scale.

First off 2 iu is basically a therapeutic dose I personally believe it is a waste, unless you are older and just looking for anti aging, fat loss, tissue repair.

3 iu you are starting to get somewhere, but again it’s not going to make you a bunch bigger I promise you that.

Don’t get me wrong you will look better on 3iu, but it isn’t going to be anything dramatic.

Dramatic changes can be made with GH no doubt. But anything under 4 iu Is likely to be disappointing. Where you start seeing larger changes is with 6-8 iu
If you can handle 10-12 well that gets even better

you run 8 iu
Min a gram of test
Bit of tren
Eq
Loads of slin….well now you will start looking like a bodybuilder.
But the problem will be food. You will have a hard time getting enough in. The insulin helps but it’s time consuming and tiring eating that much clean food

Growing larger muscles is possible I guess but splitting cells and creating new muscle cells I doubt it will happen on any large scale.

First off 2 iu is basically a therapeutic dose I personally believe it is a waste, unless you are older and just looking for anti aging, fat loss, tissue repair.

3 iu you are starting to get somewhere, but again it’s not going to make you a bunch bigger I promise you that.

Don’t get me wrong you will look better on 3iu, but it isn’t going to be anything dramatic.

Dramatic changes can be made with GH no doubt. But anything under 4 iu Is likely to be disappointing. Where you start seeing larger changes is with 6-8 iu
If you can handle 10-12 well that gets even better

you run 8 iu
Min a gram of test
Bit of tren
Eq
Loads of slin….well now you will start looking like a bodybuilder.
But the problem will be food. You will have a hard time getting enough in. The insulin helps but it’s time consuming and tiring eating that much clean food
one year of 3 iu, might as well bump it up to 4. Right now it’s safe to say I’m practicing through trial and error what my body responds to well and what’s a no-no for me. Before I switch over to tren from NPP I’m gonna run some bloods see where I’m at. I hope down the road maybe if it’s not a huge bother for you I’ll bounce a couple things off you man; I do notice some changes in my body thus far anyways; but you’re right it’s less muscle growth maybe than I anticipated ? But it’s still early anyways

one year of 3 iu, might as well bump it up to 4. Right now it’s safe to say I’m practicing through trial and error what my body responds to well and what’s a no-no for me. Before I switch over to tren from NPP I’m gonna run some bloods see where I’m at. I hope down the road maybe if it’s not a huge bother for you I’ll bounce a couple things off you man; I do notice some changes in my body thus far anyways; but you’re right it’s less muscle growth maybe than I anticipated ? But it’s still early anyways
The only way you will truly know is by trial and error. We do learn from eachother but everyone’s body is vastly different. What works for one guy doesn’t mean it will work for the other

if you are budgeting for 3iu a day
One idea I’ve seen guys including myself do is run 4iu on training days split 2 iu am pm

2 iu on non training
Fasted am or before bed