What's your long term cruise/TRT dose/test level?

kryogen

Trusted Member
What's your cruise/TRT dose/test level? Just wondering what's everyone is doing.

Lately I was doing 120mg + 700hcg, puts me around 1000/30 free with good lipids, BP, and blood counts.
More feels worse for general well being and health. For me.

Last edited:
I've been cruising at around 200 to 250 for a couple years now. You know, the ester weight makes it less and its UGL so it might not be that accurate (is what l tell myself). And if I'm being honest I'm probably throwing something else in here and there to make life a bit more interesting. I'm not the best at this cruising thing 🤦‍♂️

I am running 125 Pareto test E once a week! Just a general question for everyone is one shot a week fine I read it's better to split it up between a couple days just wanted to see what you guys say?

Script 125/wk but i often used to use different UGL's to see what the bloods come back at. You would be surprised how close many labs are.

Now I brew my own. Same results

I am running 125 Pareto test E once a week! Just a general question for everyone is one shot a week fine I read it's better to split it up between a couple days just wanted to see what you guys say?
It’s all up to you. I think in the end, health wise or anything thing like that it likely makes zero difference.
If you feel good, don’t fuck with it, why fix what isn’t broken.

If I’m on trt 123 mg of prop a week, or 125 mg of test e.
I’ve done bloodwork, puts me in the middle if I draw the blood the morning before my next pin.

I’ve cruised on 300 mg for a whole year plus, 250/200 for multiple years, it honestly I find if I’m not blasting to work towards a goal, I see no reason running more than trt. I actually feel the best overall on that amount, except when I, training, the pumps are not near as good.

200-250 a week. test e as of the last year. I’ve been on the war path to put on some real size. And I’ve been blasting way more than I should be. But I agree with @Sorbate tho. I’m I’m not goal oriented, 125-175 is what I run. I feel good on that dose. Anything more is a waste of good test IMO !

200-250 a week. test e as of the last year. I’ve been on the war path to put on some real size. And I’ve been blasting way more than I should be. But I agree with @Sorbate tho. I’m I’m not goal oriented, 125-175 is what I run. I feel good on that dose. Anything more is a waste of good test IMO !
I actually start to panic a bit feeling like I’m wasting it and why damage my body for nothing.

My opinion is that injecting cyp/enanthate at least twice a week will give you more even levels with less side effects. You are going down 1/4 the levels instead of 1/2. But yes, if you feel fine on once a week why change it.

Personally I do eod but I'm starting to be a little annoyed by the pins so I might try e3d.

If I’m on trt 123 mg of prop a week, or 125 mg of test e.
I’ve done bloodwork, puts me in the middle if I draw the blood the morning before my next pin.

I’ve cruised on 300 mg for a whole year plus, 250/200 for multiple years, it honestly I find if I’m not blasting to work towards a goal, I see no reason running more than trt. I actually feel the best overall on that amount, except when I, training, the pumps are not near as good.
I noticed the same. I feel great on 120mg, erections are super hard, often spontaneous, I think better than on 140 or 160 or even cycle. But gym gains and pumps are definitely less.