Whats your favorite protein powder?

I like canadianprotien they have tons of shit and awesome flavors.. one thing they just started doing is actually making flavor packs.
. So like i like cookies and cream flavoured gainer... but the problem with flavored products, protien, gainer, preworkout supps if they are flavored they can be 10-15% off from what their nutritionchart says.... so if like for 100 g of protien it says there is 80g of protirn, its onlythat if you get no flavored but if you do it can be 65-70grams instead, so thisway u can order ur stuff no flavored and get what the nutritionchart actually says plus if u get flavours that dont go wellwith a fruit smootie u do t have to worry... im not a shill i just like that idea.
Actually im kinda pissed off at them, i got slow service this time, i been getting off them for a lot of years and ive had an item missed once, i dont remember if they made up for it.... and this time i ordered, they accepted payment next day but didntsent me a confirm email till four days and i got the tracking number but it didnt even register for three days THEN it said it will take 12 days to deliver... 12 days from ontario to b.c. are u fucking kidding me!!!
But i do like their products and list but they are sold out of shakers like 50% of thetime too and i lose mine like as if its trash

Never tried the Canadian protein economy whey. Anything wrong with it if you can spare the extra calories?
There's a pretty big price difference compared to the other protein they sell.
Economy weigh is more protien concentrate if i remember correctly. Whoch is like a slower release but it holds more nutrition... which includes carbs n fat. But has a shit ton of micronutrients that gets stripped when u buy isolate or ultra fine stuff

Edit:basically the concentrates havent been processed as much. So they still hold on to their micro nutrients but they also hold onto their fats and carbs... if you are taking protien cause ur vegetarian or just want more protien in your diet concentrate 100%, if you want it for post workout or before bed isolates 100%
I used to get both, have my concentrate in my morming shake then isolates after gym andbefore bed. Now i just get gainer and isolates

Last edited:
Fuck this is making me hungry... the appitite that comes with deca is a love hate thing with me... im not a fan of healthyshit but if i eat garbage everytime im hungry 1 itll be expensive a.f. and 2 ill be downing like 10,000 cals a day

So update on my delivery from canadian protien
I now dont have to wait 12 days(after already waiting 7)its now an expected 16 days... so 23 days total. My cycle will be over by the time i get this shit lol

I’m actually going back to Canadian protein for my supps and vitamins just because they have now a massive selection of basically everything I take and the price is right. I wasn’t impressed in the past just because of they’re packaging the zip bags where shit kind of annoying but the game changer is that they are doing they’re third party guaranteeing the product we all know it’s a fucking shit show out there with supps and vitamins not being as advertised.

They once sold me creatine that smelt like rotten eggs. I asked for a resend or money back. Said id even send them the package back so they could see i wasnt lying and they ignored me.... i just stock to thier protien and gainer now.... i actually dont like them very much at all for many many reasons.... i just really like their protien and gainer and the price for em

They once sold me creatine that smelt like rotten eggs. I asked for a resend or money back. Said id even send them the package back so they could see i wasnt lying and they ignored me.... i just stock to thier protien and gainer now.... i actually dont like them very much at all for many many reasons.... i just really like their protien and gainer and the price for em
Interesting

Well no i was super excited about their protien idea so i was on board with them but coming to think of other shit i was like... oooo yea lol. Keeping in mind ive ordered from em like 20times.
But yea i get that i guess thats the issue with limited info in a review lol
One reason why g2g doesnt cut it i guess.
I hate the delivery shit but in a review i wouldnt base that on their product. Products are good but the people i deal with suck.

Also a big fan of revolution nutrition like some others mentioned. All their whey taste decent and if you wait for sales is really cheap. I'm not a big fan of their chocolate and some of their "High Whey" protein has a stronger stevia flavour like the vanilla. Their "isolate Splash" is more expensive but its delicious almost like juice. I have no clue if its quality protein but its tastes amazing lol They also got vegan and diary free ( marine collagen) which might be useful to some

Magnum Quattro. Not inexpensive, but I find it causes zero GI distress no matter how much you take

I found a really good gainer... i think... im trying to find something wrong with it. Likeit tastes like crap, those old school hainer shakes that came in a can. But 1060 calories, like 75g of protien, but unlike any gainer shake ive had its like thin. Like i been getting stuff from canadian protien but they can take foreverwith delivery times so i figured id grab one from a store for a while and 600 calories of canadian protiens gainer was thicker then 1060 calories of this ither gainer. Inwas really confused, even read the small print, threw it on my lil pocket scale to make sure a scoop weighed what it claimed, made sure it said water not milk. So i find it perfectfir a mor ing shake, when your already out of the house. I find others leave a thick feeling in my mouth so i wanna brish my teeth. Its has a really stupid name
"Clean gainer" lol

I'm using canadian proteins bulk whey concentrate (25lbs) chocolate, cheap and tastes pretty good, it made me gassy for the first 2 weeks, probably from not being isolated and having all the lactase etc still in it, but it tastes good, its cheap, and it mixes well can't ask for much more really