Whats your favorite protein powder?

I’d like more info about quality of vitamins I tend to load up on vitamins anywhere I can really buy mostly Walmart superstore London drugs Costco .. I wonder what really is the best source I take a shit load of vitamins.
Thats 100% true.. they tested a bunch in the states 15 years ago and found very little protein. But they did find sawdust and cake batter..lol. I cant remember if it was the kaizen brand specificly, but I remember it was in the test. Same with all the crap vitamins people buy off the shelf at walmart.

I’d like more info about quality of vitamins I tend to load up on vitamins anywhere I can really buy mostly Walmart superstore London drugs Costco .. I wonder what really is the best source I take a shit load of vitamins.
I found the best to be in this order
life extension
true nutrition
Now
candain protein
Jarrow

Revolution nutrition because their 25lb has the best price with discounts. Got it for $136 with tax included last time plus EAA 240g gift and shaker. It was thanks to a member’s post here that I got introduced to it.

Used to get optimum gold all the time.

Taste is something I do not care for since I just chug it. It’s not a milkshake for me. I know guys that blender shit with bananas and peanut butter or almond butter, berries, milk, and etc. For me just water and shake and chug.

After all these years I finally stopped using protein power. My digestion hasn't been this good in years.
I tried all different companies.
My supposed protein amount is lower, but I'm gaining weight and looking fuller.
Go figure, should have done this years ago.

Grass-fed Whey isolate from Canadian Protein. Sometimes I try their hydrolyzed whey, but I don't notice much of a difference.

Revolution nutrition because their 25lb has the best price with discounts. Got it for $136 with tax included last time plus EAA 240g gift and shaker. It was thanks to a member’s post here that I got introduced to it.

Taste is something I do not care for since I just chug it. It’s not a milkshake for me. I know guys that blender shit with bananas and peanut butter or almond butter, berries, milk, and etc. For me just water and shake and chug.
I’ve been using this brand for over a year now and have been very happy. I actually love the chocolate and vanilla flavours both taste great and can’t beat the prices

I’ve been using this brand for over a year now and have been very happy. I actually love the chocolate and vanilla flavours both taste great and can’t beat the prices
Vanilla is the one flavour that I’ve always been afraid of due to bad experiences. Thanks for the info, I’m gonna try their vanilla next time I order.

Vanilla is the one flavour that I’ve always been afraid of due to bad experiences. Thanks for the info, I’m gonna try their vanilla next time I order.
If i mix two scoops of vanilla with milk instead of water I literally would not know the difference between that and an actual vanilla milkshake that’s how good I find it

I've been using these guys for years and won't use anything else. Good prices, good flavoring systems and doesnt irritate my stomach at all. Great products.

Not going to pretend to know if their protein is good or not but 136 bucks for 25 lbs is 5.44/lb. Seems to good to be true if its quality

Not going to pretend to know if their protein is good or not but 136 bucks for 25 lbs is 5.44/lb. Seems to good to be true if its quality
The isolate is what I get usually and it’s around $110-120 depending on the sale for 10lbs. I thought it was too good to be true at first too so I ordered small but it agrees with my stomach mixes great and taste great on top of that so I’ve been ordering just from them ever since

I'm going to give Canadian protein a shot. Ordering a 5kg NZ whey isolate and some casein to try it out.

Lol i bought some protein from Walmart one time, tried it and my ass almost exploded. It was likely just that brand, but man, I dont think I ever ran that fast to a washroom in my life. I have no issues spending extra dough on quality
Yea bro I’ve had this problem but with protein powders that have special digestive enzymes added.

Vegan protein powder for me all the way. I don't know how you guys can stomach anything else. I think I developed an intolerance from over drinking it. Maybe I'll try some digestive enzymes vegan-pure-all-in-one-protein-choc-packaging-of-432gr.jpg

ATP Lab - Supreme Beef Protein. Dark chocolate. The best shake I've ever tried. Not the cheapest but worth it to me.

Never tried the Canadian protein economy whey. Anything wrong with it if you can spare the extra calories?
There's a pretty big price difference compared to the other protein they sell.

Never tried the Canadian protein economy whey. Anything wrong with it if you can spare the extra calories?
There's a pretty big price difference compared to the other protein they sell.
All depends how you handle different types of protein. I never use any concentrate because it just makes me fart all day. Isolate is great.