What's your blood pressure today?

Is that a sign of something? Like enlarged penis or something like that? I mean, I know we're both gonna agree on the penis part, but isn't it dangerous to be at 90 at rest all the time?

Is that a sign of something? Like enlarged penis or something like that? I mean, I know we're both gonna agree on the penis part, but isn't it dangerous to be at 90 at rest all the time?
Technically 90 is on the high end of the normal range. Only if it's over 100 is it considered tachycardia. So I wouldn't say it's inherently dangerous but a lower RHR is ideal, so it's something I'd still probably make an effort to improve

Is it normal to have a 90 resting heart rate? lol everyone else seems to be way lower than me.
Mine has always been fairly high Also. Up to 100 resting when I was at my heaviest.

I do notice 100% that the nore cardio I do the lower my resting HR.

ive gotten it as low as 58 consistently. Which I was pleased with.

I heard Michael bisping when he was in fight shape had a resting HR of 34. And a few other guys below 40 BPM also.

34 RHR?! what! that's crazy awesome. I need to get it low. Currently it's at 81, I I just be sitting down at a computer.

Are there any other methods apart from cardio? I do a fair amount of it, so I am not certain what's up.

34 RHR?! what! that's crazy awesome. I need to get it low. Currently it's at 81, I I just be sitting down at a computer.

Are there any other methods apart from cardio? I do a fair amount of it, so I am not certain what's up.
Cardio. Specifically hitt cardio. Sprint, walk, sprint, walk.
some of its genetics and the amount of mass you carry, vs your lung capacity, heart pumping capacity.

id bet if your bmi is really high, even with a lot of cardio, your heart rate would likely be higher.

I have a smart watch, just started wearing it again. Including when I’m sleeping my average resting heart rate is 68.
If I’m laying in the couch it’s more like 71. Once I get up and walk around it goes up to 100 or more, even without strenious activity.

‘Now I thought that maybe it was high, so I put the watch on my wife, who has 10 times the cardio capacity same and a lot lower bmi, and she’s about the same. Her average resting heart rate is more in the low 50’s, but once she starts moving around it’s the same as me.

I know on cycles I’ve had mid 90 heartrates sitting on the couch. But then I feel full big and powerful, my heart giving strong thrusts as it’s pumping along, lol.

No, it isn't normal and you should work to get it down. The heavier you are, the harder your body may have to work to move you around but I know some big guys around 280 lbs who do a lot of cardio and their resting heart rate is in the 60's.
Nice to have you back, sir.