What's your blood pressure today?

Damn you have a crazy low heart rate!

128/78 HR 66
I have for years since I started monitoring it - high 40's to 50's. I'm told by the doc this a good thing. Considering I hate cardio, and when I say it I'm not joking - sparring/heavy bag work or sex is my cardio. I don't get near as much of the latter to have a low heart rate lol.
I noticed when I started dabbling with GH in 2 IU doses, my BP would go up by 10 points (systolic) for approx a month and my RHR would drop by 5 plus points each time.
I take my blood pressure while relaxing in my lazy boy first thing in the morning while drinking coffee. No explanation but on CJM and CB (when I logged it each day) you can slowly see my BP improve and RHR go from the 70's to the 50's.

It hovers around 130/70-80 still elevated on the systolic. Could be a family genetic trait having higher blood pressure.

I’m thinking the tren is elevating it more so. If I just use test and maybe deca doesn’t seem to affect my BP.

I’ll try adding some fish oil daily.
Probably the tren. Last summer I did a test, deca, eq, cycle I dropped the deca at week 10 then dropped the eq at week 15 then I added in some low dose tren and for the first few weeks I had it in the 170's with a heartrate of 50-55. But it fixed itself as the eq left my system now I'm back to the 110'-120 range

I have for years since I started monitoring it - high 40's to 50's. I'm told by the doc this a good thing. Considering I hate cardio, and when I say it I'm not joking - sparring/heavy bag work or sex is my cardio. I don't near as much of the latter to have a low heart rate lol.
I noticed when I started dabbling with GH in 2 IU doses, my BP would go up by 10 points (systolic) for approx a month and my RHR would drop by 5 plus points each time.
I take my blood pressure while relaxing in my lazy boy first thing in the morning while drinking coffee. No explanation but on CJM and CB (when I logged it each day) you can slowly see my BP improve and RHR go from the 70's to the 50's.
The low heart rate can be a good thing, could just mean ur healthy but it could also mean really thick blood. But that doesn't sound like the case with you lol

The low heart rate can be a good thing, could just mean ur healthy but it could also mean really thick blood. But that doesn't sound like the case with you lol
You should read this. A low heart rate is good if you are in condition most of the time - a decent doctor will order an echo cardiogram if there is any concern which they did when it was in the high 40's.