Whats ur go to cut of steak on a budget?

Steak on a budget for me is pork... cheap as fuck.. and @Sorbate I think I am going to start wrapping everything in bacon as well, sounds good. Probably can't do that, it may be racist, have to look that up in the book of white supremacy. I am just a little white boy tryin to enjoy my food.
Won't matter we will be blamed for the stuff we had nothing to do with anyways. How dare we be white. Mind you its a good thing you can't be racist to white people.

I use to buy Top Sirloin Centre cut on a budget. I would buy a ribeye roast cut steaks and grind burger meat. I stopped buying red meat my grocery bill dropped 50%. Fish, chicken, eggs.....protein powder and tofu.

If I am out for a burger or dinner at rib fest etc I'll eat it. But buy it every week. Not any more too expensive and truth is at 62 with half my GI track gone its really hard to digest.
Digestive enzymes.
You should be taking one every morning anyways to help with digestion. I am lucky and only missing 10" of my large colon.
But taking one digestive enzyme pill with my oats in the morning was a game changer for me.
Once in a while if I get too gassy, I'll take a probiotic, but only if I get too gassy.
When you eat well aged meat, you digest it better because it is already partly broken down.

You are right, but for quality meat aged and vacuum packed the expense is worth it and still economical
I used to sell a lot of hinds and sides out west.
I tried to avoid that business here because first i make hardly anything and secondly its a lot of work to make hardly anything. Breaking 280 lb front on the saw is tough work, hinds are 160, first off you gotta carry it, now do 4 sides or so a day on top of other work and you are a bit tired when you go home.
I do not miss it at all, plus it takes up a ton of room.
But yeah the customers saves a good chunk of money and gets way better meat than the grocery stores unaged crap.

I used to sell a lot of hinds and sides out west.
I tried to avoid that business here because first i make hardly anything and secondly its a lot of work to make hardly anything. Breaking 280 lb front on the saw is tough work, hinds are 160, first off you gotta carry it, now do 4 sides or so a day on top of other work and you are a bit tired when you go home.
I do not miss it at all, plus it takes up a ton of room.
But yeah the customers saves a good chunk of money and gets way better meat than the grocery stores unaged crap.
10 years I’d bet there won’t be many doing what you were doing there… we are spoiled here in many ways and don’t realize it

10 years I’d bet there won’t be many doing what you were doing there… we are spoiled here in many ways and don’t realize it
Only maybe 80 left in Ontario, the Ontario govt regulated us out of existence.
I’m the only one with a smokehouse in a 200 mile radius.

Digestive enzymes.
You should be taking one every morning anyways to help with digestion. I am lucky and only missing 10" of my large colon.
But taking one digestive enzyme pill with my oats in the morning was a game changer for me.
Once in a while if I get too gassy, I'll take a probiotic, but only if I get too gassy.
When you eat well aged meat, you digest it better because it is already partly broken down.
Thanks Bro!

I like boneless blade steaks, lotsa marbling, and I don't care about the vein of connective tissue.

this guy is my meat guru. this vid has 3 methods to tenderize an experiment on eye of round.
dry brining- granular salt on a steak, sit 24 hr in fridge
baking soda- light dust, sit 4 hr
combo- 4hr