Whats the least tren you have ever run?

Twoskinny

Trusted Member
I thought this might be a good spin off to the high test thread.

After recently winning an Orion auction and scoring a bunch of tren, I’m getting very horny to start a cycle.

Previous I’ve ran 200 for 10 weeks then bumped up to 400 for 10ish more weeks along with equal test and yielded great results.
What I’m thinking now (because I’m so anxious) is to do 100mg along with regular true TRT test up until I start a real cycle. Probably in about 6 weeks

does anyone have experience running such a low dose. I know some guys love low mast with TRT.
do you think it would just “tire” out receptors?

Mast with trt is great because no estrogen issues.
I have some tren that I’m not supposed to take, but like you was thinking 100 mg a week and see what happens,
My last run was 600 mg a week.

My last competition, 8 years ago, 600 mg a week for 10 weeks. You talk about leaning out, staying strong, quick recovery and losing weight, tren did it all. I had little bad sides with tren. insomnia, night sweats (turned the the sheets a shitty orange color), and my wife said my skin and breath stank. Don't run it any more... not competing.

My last competition, 8 years ago, 600 mg a week for 10 weeks. You talk about leaning out, staying strong, quick recovery and losing weight, tren did it all. I had little bad sides with tren. insomnia, night sweats (turned the the sheets a shitty orange color), and my wife said my skin and breath stank. Don't run it any more... not competing.
When I last ran it had a girl at work that was kinda a whore and loved to tease me by giving me a play by play on her and her vibrator the night before, constantly telling me she liked it in the ass and so on.
She had huge tits and would come into the production area and jump up and down waiting for my reaction.
Honestly I believe she could smell the tren and it turned her on.

Too much tren for something like that. Thank god she moved on to pursue her career in exotic dancing, lol. And no I’m not kidding.

When I last ran it had a girl at work that was kinda a whore and loved to tease me by giving me a play by play on her and her vibrator the night before, constantly telling me she liked it in the ass and so on.
She had huge tits and would come into the production area and jump up and down waiting for my reaction.

Too much tren for something like that. Thank god she moved on to pursue her career in exotic dancing, lol. And no I’m not kidding.
Tren is kinda like human pheromone. Well that would have been quite the experience. You didn't take her up on up the ass mode? lol

Tren is kinda like human pheromone. Well that would have been quite the experience. You didn't take her up on up the ass mode? lol
It was fucking tough, she was hot.
I didn’t want to get a divorce and I’m not a cheater.

Lol, one time I put up a sheet where the staff could write down what they wanted me to fix, or if they wanted me to do something. She wrote, ‘eat my ass’ on the board, lol.

She invited me over to her house for dinner, or go out dancing, but meh, I never did. My wife is wicked.
Plus Bull told me not to fuck things up just for a piece of ass. Which was great advice for someone on too much test and tren, lol.

Truthfully, it was just nice to know I still turned woman on after being married 25 years, lol. And 17 years younger even better.

Lol, I remember reading about that story. Still think you owe the board pictures of her

Lol, I remember reading about that story. Still think you owe the board pictures of her
I don’t have any, anymore. Plus what if someone knew her. Wouldn’t be right.
I would pm you a pic if I had any, but it would seem, creepy trolling her Instagram page for pics, to get you one, lol.

I would pm you a pic if I had any, but it would seem, creepy trolling her Instagram page for pics, to get you one, lol.
Lol, no worries I was only kidding.

Way to highjack my thread....lol

Seriously, we should both try the 100mg run. Might give the advantage you’ll need against Oldguyjiujitsu

Lol, no worries I was only kidding.

Way to highjack my thread....lol

Seriously, we should both try the 100mg run. Might give the advantage you’ll need against Oldguyjiujitsu
Shhhh, I was thinking of running that and winny for the last 12 weeks with a real tight diet. Maybe a bit more than 100 mg, but like 200 with 200 mast. I have a tren mast mix from Pareto.
Then fill out and take pics and watch the crying, lol.

100mg of tren for me is like taking a baby asprin
So wasn’t worth taking I assume.
Not specifically you, but if you were to recommend a dose, what would you recommend for best of both worlds, with a bit of sides?

So wasn’t worth taking I assume.
Not specifically you, but if you were to recommend a dose, what would you recommend for best of both worlds, with a bit of sides?
I would probably say 200 tren e but thats me. The only real side i get from tren is heart burn

I would probably say 200 tren e but thats me. The only real side i get from tren is heart burn
Cool, what I was thinking. Thx
Other than the mental effects thinking I was a god, I didn’t get the other sides on 600 mg a week. Maybe sweat a bit more, slept a bit less, but nothing I couldn’t handle.

I like to run about 100mg of tren e with my trt from time to time. Keeps my libido very high and I get no sides. Mind you I ran 600 mg a week of Tren a with no AIs and seemed to get no sides 🤷‍♂️ Dbol I start to lactate in a week.

200mg caused discharge from nipples, the absolute worst anxiety I had ever had in my life that lasted for about six months after discontinuing it, and apparently I would wake up and walk around at night (zero recollection of that). Tren is not for me.