What would you rather do ???????????????????

Spend the night with JT,
What a special evening it would be, involving a gag ball and an open invitation to the golden shower party.
An opportunity to give back a little of what he's given us, and I'm sure he would lap up all the attention.
Free beer provided

Good answer. Now your turn to post the next question

another question to start get things back on track. again answer the question and post your question

Would you rather marry the hottest person alive or marry the smartest person alive?

another question to start get things back on track. again answer the question and post your question

Would you rather marry the hottest person alive or marry the smartest person alive?
Merry the smartest person for sure 😃 I love intelligence!
Would you like being with the tall person or short?

Merry the smartest person for sure 😃 I love intelligence!
Would you like being with the tall person or short?

I like short woman. its easier on their knees if they can just bend over :)

Would you rather work for a boss you hate but make good money, or work for a boss that you love but make minimum wage?

Spend the night with JT,
What a special evening it would be, involving a gag ball and an open invitation to the golden shower party.
An opportunity to give back a little of what he's given us, and I'm sure he would lap up all the attention.
Free beer provided
Give me a night with JT and he would not be walking or writing for a year cause I would break every bone is his arms fingers and legs. The billions of wasted money we will have to pay back in taxes in the future and to tolerate the unethicalness of the rodent. Head shake, Now he is running round tree hugging ( thats a hell of a lot of carbone tax) and killing our oil industry. Do you realize we only create 2% of the world CO2 emissions... so if Trudeau brings it to zero by 2030 he still would not have impacted "Global warming", moron.

Last edited:
when you answer a questions pose a new question
lets get this going again

Would you rather have body hair that grows inexplicably fast or the hair on your head grow extremely slow?

bump to get this one going again
answer my question " Would you rather have body hair that grows inexplicably fast or the hair on your head grow extremely slow? " and pose your own questions for others to ask

bump to get this one going again
answer my question " Would you rather have body hair that grows inexplicably fast or the hair on your head grow extremely slow? " and pose your own questions for others to ask
grow slow

Would you rather be outgoing or laid back person

grow slow

Would you rather be outgoing or laid back person

outgoing because being a hermit I am a bit to laid back

Would you rather stay in a room that’s super brightly lit for an entire week or stay in a room that’s kept almost pitch black for an entire week?

outgoing because being a hermit I am a bit to laid back

Would you rather stay in a room that’s super brightly lit for an entire week or stay in a room that’s kept almost pitch black for an entire week?
I would take near pitch black for a week, just for the experience. I might sneak in some cannabis.

Would you rather look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?

I would take near pitch black for a week, just for the experience. I might sneak in some cannabis.

Would you rather look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?

Neck down if it’s just looks, as long as my body still performs the same as it does now, it should still look pretty good in 10 years.

Would you rather forever feel like you’re walking on LEGO blocks or have a permanent grain of sand in your eye?

walking on lego
would rather be blind or have no genitals?

close one, but i've slain enough... no genitals

Would you rather give an acquaintance (someone you know, but not a good friend) a hot oil massage, or take a hot oil massage from said dude.

edit: happy ending not required, but some chest action and eye contact a must.

--since I don't want to get blacklisted for deading one of bulls Threads... I'll reply to myself and serve you up a softball .. 🐱s--

Give.

Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?

--since I don't want to get blacklisted for deading one of bulls Threads... I'll reply to myself and serve you up a softball .. 🐱s--

Give.

Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?

rather lose cell phone
anyone that has my number would eventually call me and if they did not fuck em

here is my question

Would you rather eat a bug or give oral sex to a 600lb woman that has not taken a bath in a year??????????🤮

rather lose cell phone
anyone that has my number would eventually call me and if they did not fuck em

here is my question

Would you rather eat a bug or give oral sex to a 600lb woman that has not taken a bath in a year??????????🤮

Omg that image 🤮
Eat a fucking bug by the dozen

Would you rather have a bag with $5million in cash or a penny doubled everyday for 31 days

$5 million in cash. Live money in your pocket is more than any guarantee long term investment in my opinion. Not a finance man.

Would you rather be a dolphin 🐬 or an eagle 🦅? Why?

Last edited: