What really grinds your gears?

My wife watches all these house fix em up shows. You think she does any fix em up? Guess who gets nagged to do that. I hate fix em up shows ... they really grind my gears

STRINGER VESTS....

Had to dig up this thread as my gym has been flooded with stringer vest wearing gymshark fuck boys recently. Seriously, who goes shopping and picks up a stringer vest and thinks that's what I'm looking for. More often than not it's the guys who have just surpassed the newbie phase and are desperate to show the world their 14" arms, so they go and get a gymshark neon orange stringer vest.

Stringer vests do not look good, on anyone. Ever.

Sorry, had to rant. Lol.

STRINGER VESTS....

Had to dig up this thread as my gym has been flooded with stringer vest wearing gymshark fuck boys recently. Seriously, who goes shopping and picks up a stringer vest and thinks that's what I'm looking for. More often than not it's the guys who have just surpassed the newbie phase and are desperate to show the world their 14" arms, so they go and get a gymshark neon orange stringer vest.

Stringer vests do not look good, on anyone. Ever.

Sorry, had to rant. Lol.
I had to google what a stringer vest is lol... They don't grind my gears, but any guy I know who could actually pull one of, doesn't wear one.

My wife watches all these house fix em up shows. You think she does any fix em up? Guess who gets nagged to do that. I hate fix em up shows ... they really grind my gears
I am with you there my wife does the same thing And some of the shitty stuff the come up with on those shows I would not live in if you paid me. And now It has to be some broad that fixes every thing up and goes out and teats things down and builds things and lifts heavy shit into place. Do to a real work site Nah hah that is not happening ffs. I do admit they are way better designers and artistic than I am but when it comes to building and squaring things up and making them robust who does that shit. THAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS TOO

Ok this may be a shaming thing but I am just being honest.... they should not make XXXL tights for women ffs. You go into a gym and everyone wants to wear the same clothing and workout stuff... but tights you have to earn the honors to wear tights and look good in them. Do I want to see an ass the size of a wheel barrel bent over shining me in the face ...hell know... don't do that to me... I will just workout at home. Jesus if I was a fat guy I would not wear tights. I would train hard till I got the weight off and looked good say in a muscle shirt then I may wear that. But I don't even wear that cause I could give on flying f**k what other people think of how I look unless I am overly heavy then I have to do something about it first then maybe show it off. That really grinds my gears.