What is your pre workout supplement/diet routine?

4 shots of espresso
Then 1 scoop bcaa for taste
10g citrulline malate
6g beta alanine

That's the only thing that is proven by science IMO

That's a ton of caffeine lmao

Depends how you look at it I suppose, multiple studies have shown that 3-5 mg per kg of bodyweight can give up to 3% performance boost so if @Shute is at least 80kg (or 176lbs) that's right on target. But yeah even though I weigh a fair bit more than that and I do like to use stims I've never gone over 400.

4 shots of espresso
Then 1 scoop bcaa for taste
10g citrulline malate
6g beta alanine

That's the only thing that is proven by science IMO

Depends what you mean by proven by science I guess. I'm being facetious of course but personally I'm not sold on BCAA's or BA being worth my money and I'm not anti supplements by any means. Eaa's trump Bcaa's all day long, search posts for more info.
BA seems a little too geared towards endurance for a bodybuilding workout to suit my needs, I am aware that we all have different goals though. BA might fit into my plans if I was doing intervals for cardio for example.

Depends what you mean by proven by science I guess. I'm being facetious of course but personally I'm not sold on BCAA's or BA being worth my money and I'm not anti supplements by any means. Eaa's trump Bcaa's all day long, search posts for more info.
BA seems a little too geared towards endurance for a bodybuilding workout to suit my needs, I am aware that we all have different goals though. BA might fit into my plans if I was doing intervals for cardio for example.
I agree with you for bcaas, to me they are wothless but I have some and it makes water tastes better so why not.
Beta alanie helps me increase workload I find, you have to take it everyday though.

I'll chime in here...

When I started liften age 16- 23ish I used no pre workout.. and at that point in my life I had never touched cafine.. I bought 1 thing of ulitmate organge to take before high school football games. I think it lasted a few games because I shared it as well.. I bought 1 bottole of a fat burned called "shredded".. If you know what I'm talking about, that shit was crazy lol.. full of epherine.. I bought it to help cut, but I couldn't hack it and go to high school without getting sweaty and gross. Even with those couple of things I tried, I never took anything before lifting during thos ages I had intense workouts. I always sweated and got fired up.. I didn't own any type of music playing device either.. Adn the gyms usually played 80's top 40 back then lol.. or the radio..

Around 23/24 my buddy told me to try epherine before i lifted. I started with 25mg and then eventually 50.. man.. amazing workouts.. You didn't have to make sure you slept well, ate well etc.. you always had a great work out.... I did this for 4 years than quit cold turkey.. Around this time I started driknign coffee due to a night job.. I only drank it to get throgh a night shift.. then when I started my career I would drink 1 cup before work.. and one cup before work out..

After a year or two, I bumped up to 3 cups (8oz) morning and 4-8 oz around dinner time and lifted afterwards. This was every day, not just training days..

A month ago or so, I cut out the pm cafeine.. I thought I'd have awful work outs, but no.. I feel much better on nothing.. There was a slight low in energy, but it didn't last long.. I feel great in the gym.. lots of sweat, lots of blood pumping.. IT sort of feels like how I lifted 16-23 with NO cafine in my life or ephderine.

I think stimulants fuck with out brain chemicals quite a bit.. I think we can all agree to that.. Then your brain craves it and needs it to functioning normally.. and right then, you no longer get the benefits from stims anyways.. you now have to take them to feel normal and have energy to lift.. And then you add more stims to get that feeling again..

What I am saying is I think we are better off without them long term.. I will likely use cafeine before the odd lift when I've have a rdiculosuly long stressful day.. But 99% of the time I think I will lift stim free.

Way back when Iron addcit trained me, one of the first things I had to do was quit ephederine.. he was ok with it during a competiion lift or once in awhile, but not regularly.. he explained to me the brain chemcial stuff, but I was too young to understand it as much as I want to now..

Contrary to what people think, 1 shot of espresso is about 60-80mg of caffeine. So this is actually less than some pre workout
I cant talk I drink up to 6 coffees a day. I should try espresso though they're pretty popular. I think the safe caffeine range is between 400 and 600 mg

Usually just a black cup of coffee for me for when you need that extra motivation.

I havent used a stimulate besides a coffee in the last 8ish years and even coffe ive only had prob 3-4 times. Butman these last two weeks i just been not wanting to do anything. Maybe i should join u guys on the stimulant train

Citrulline
Beta alanine
Creatine
Agmatine Sulphate
Salt
L-tyrosine
Carnitine

All this min pre workout shake 30 mins prior, eaa's and Karbolyn intra, food the rest of the day

I havent used a stimulate besides a coffee in the last 8ish years and even coffe ive only had prob 3-4 times. Butman these last two weeks i just been not wanting to do anything. Maybe i should join u guys on the stimulant train
try some jazz cabbage with your coffee and throw on some loud tunes.