What is everyone running Spring 2022

I think thats sort of just how she goes with dbol i dont get the prostate thing maybe because i use finasteride. But about 5 to 8 lbs of bloat sounds correct than ya once its just test that goes away for me as well. My diet has to be spot on with dbol even at a low dose if i eat shitty the back pumps will be so bad i cant train properly. Last time i did dbol was a decade ago so i reckon sides are worse now they generally dont improve with age!
Have you been using finasteride for bodybuilding? How has it been working out for you?

I think thats sort of just how she goes with dbol i dont get the prostate thing maybe because i use finasteride. But about 5 to 8 lbs of bloat sounds correct than ya once its just test that goes away for me as well. My diet has to be spot on with dbol even at a low dose if i eat shitty the back pumps will be so bad i cant train properly. Last time i did dbol was a decade ago so i reckon sides are worse now they generally dont improve with age!
I blew up 20 lbs in the first 8 weeks. I focused on eating, sleeping and training in that exact order, lol.
Then I got off and did nothing and lost pretty much all of it, maybe kept 5 lbs, lol.
I gained weight so fast I couldn't jog.

I blew up 20 lbs in the first 8 weeks. I focused on eating, sleeping and training in that exact order, lol.
Then I got off and did nothing and lost pretty much all of it, maybe kept 5 lbs, lol.
I gained weight so fast I couldn't jog.
That sounds horrible mate. What i remember about d bol was it got me freaky strong and i balooned like 5 to 10 it was so long ago i dont remember the exact number. But i had a moon face and i remember i also had horrible back pumps! Like i was doing straight bar deads one day and it was so bad i was laying on the ground in between sets forcing my workout haha and this was in a popular good life i was definatley getting some side ways looks.

That sounds horrible mate. What i remember about d bol was it got me freaky strong and i balooned like 5 to 10 it was so long ago i dont remember the exact number. But i had a moon face and i remember i also had horrible back pumps! Like i was doing straight bar deads one day and it was so bad i was laying on the ground in between sets forcing my workout haha and this was in a popular good life i was definatley getting some side ways looks.
Dbol back pumps affect me the worst when I drive, lower back and hamstrings just cramp up making it unbearable, deadlifts and squats seem like a breeze in comparison lol, and it kills my appetite, have to literally force feed myself

I forgot to mention, even though I am not the brightest, it goes to show you, if you work damn hard and apply yourself the best you can without giving up, you can get ahead. So I have zero pity for others who whine that they cannot get ahead.

Like I told a customer who was correcting my spelling on some of my ads. I told her, “I am very good at meat, maybe a different guy wouldn’t have my same talent at meat products, because if I was smarter I’d be doing something else that wasn’t as hard, lol, so be happy I am not that smart”.
now I see how you get and retain your female customers... you just tell them " I am good at meat "... that must get them blushing and heating up ( no disrespect to the Mrs. lol

I never know what to take. Cause I am old. I will take what suits my goals. keeping the pecker active for me and the wife (test) and to give me recovery and energy (tren) when out working hard, chain sawing, lifting wood, riding rideon lawn mower lol

so test 300mg prop
150mg tren e
and 50-100mg a week of drol cause I am way overstocked (keep a check on bp and hr)

other than that, when I get tired 3 blasts of liquid clen, or 16 mg of ephed

lots of coffee

Dbol back pumps affect me the worst when I drive, lower back and hamstrings just cramp up making it unbearable, deadlifts and squats seem like a breeze in comparison lol, and it kills my appetite, have to literally force feed myself
Unbearable like actually tho thats one thing i remember about dbol that sucked really bad! But i might try Again at 20mg pre workout same as ops cycle see how i respond maybe even start 10

I never know what to take. Cause I am old. I will take what suits my goals. keeping the pecker active for me and the wife (test) and to give me recovery and energy (tren) when out working hard, chain sawing, lifting wood, riding rideon lawn mower lol

so test 300mg prop
150mg tren e
and 50-100mg a week of drol cause I am way overstocked (keep a check on bp and hr)

other than that, when I get tired 3 blasts of liquid clen, or 16 mg of ephed

lots of coffee
150 mg of tren is a wicked addition. Brings back the sex drive for sure.

Cruising on a little Test now, but for June to Aug ill be running Test/Mast/Tren, around 250/wk each, and I might push through Sept if all is going well. Looks like this will be summer now but you'd never guess from the weather. Just one more week to go before liftoff 🚀

Unbearable like actually tho thats one thing i remember about dbol that sucked really bad! But i might try Again at 20mg pre workout same as ops cycle see how i respond maybe even start 10
20mg wasn't too bad when I upped it to 40 pre workout it kicked my ass, if I add dbol in again it will stay at 20mg, almost no sides and plenty of the good stuff at that dose

Yeah so 30mg Superdrol is potent not going over 21 days.
Up 6lb in 1 week. Headaches and lethargic. But appetite is fine for now if it gets hard to put down food will drop it.

Also doing 500mg sustanon for now not 625mg.

The bump from 150-225-500 was been very significant so keeping it steady on the increase

Hope everyone summer cycles are going well

Cycle right now
500mg sustanon
300mg npp
Keeping it like this for now
Will maybe push the npp higher later on

Results are there
Libido , mood energy and strength
Roundness and fullness but not as lean as I would like.
Best post covid shape !