What is everyone running Spring 2022

Got my results: Total T= 998 ng/dl (34.8 nmol/l) , E2 @ 19pg/ml. So my E2 isn't as low as I thought it would be...
That’s about 70 pmol/L which is literally the mid range. Which shouldn’t be too bad. But those symptoms do line up with low e2
Let me know how It goes

O man, its a goodthing my giant bags of gainer should be here before it kicks in. Im already uncontrollably eatting... i had homemade burgers, fries, salad, 1/4of a apple pie with two schools of icecream (i made 3 patties with 1lb of beef and i ate two) about an hour and a half ago and im inthe kitchen right now, just made 3 steaks, ate one, big glass of milkand as im writing this im at the table with a tub of icecream between me amd the phone lol
If you are going to eat ice cream, at least make it a milkshake and throw some egg whites or whole eggs in there, lol.

O man, its a goodthing my giant bags of gainer should be here before it kicks in. Im already uncontrollably eatting... i had homemade burgers, fries, salad, 1/4of a apple pie with two schools of icecream (i made 3 patties with 1lb of beef and i ate two) about an hour and a half ago and im inthe kitchen right now, just made 3 steaks, ate one, big glass of milkand as im writing this im at the table with a tub of icecream between me amd the phone lol

Man you keep eating like that your gonna be huggeeee lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of running some orals and a little tren on top of the TRT. Maybe like 10-15 Dbol or anadrol daily maybe a mix of both and like 50-75 Tren a weekly with my TRT after my bloodwork at the end of April. Might change if my order comes in soon enough. I'm digging the low doses, I feel great on them, I don't complete anymore and it's just a nice boost.

I'm thinking of running some orals and a little tren on top of the TRT. Maybe like 10-15 Dbol or anadrol daily maybe a mix of both and like 50-75 Tren a weekly with my TRT after my bloodwork at the end of April. Might change if my order comes in soon enough. I'm digging the low doses, I feel great on them, I don't complete anymore and it's just a nice boost.
Would do 20mg dbol
I think 10-15 is very low IMO

Would do 20mg dbol
I think 10-15 is very low IMO
I might, I've always liked Dbol with anadrol. When I was a strongman I'd run 50 Dbol with 100 anadrol every day. Now I'm old, 15 Dbol daily is like way above trt, stacked with TRT and low dose Tren I think it will be good, I plan to run it for 8 weeks and I don't want to use a serm or AI.

16-20 weeks
375-500mg Test E
400 mg Primo

This is week 4, missed a dose due to travel, any other suggestions to pep it up for a few weeks? Would adding NPP help with size?

I forgot to mention, even though I am not the brightest, it goes to show you, if you work damn hard and apply yourself the best you can without giving up, you can get ahead. So I have zero pity for others who whine that they cannot get ahead.

Like I told a customer who was correcting my spelling on some of my ads. I told her, “I am very good at meat, maybe a different guy wouldn’t have my same talent at meat products, because if I was smarter I’d be doing something else that wasn’t as hard, lol, so be happy I am not that smart”.
I thought you slept your way to the top. 🤷‍♂️😂

I am going to cracking some Superdrol at 30mg
Have used it in the past 3 weeks at 20mg
This time around will try 4 weeks at 30mg
10mg AM/ 20mg pre workout

Looking forward to being a fucking sicko in the gym

I am going to cracking some Superdrol at 30mg
Have used it in the past 3 weeks at 20mg
This time around will try 4 weeks at 30mg
10mg AM/ 20mg pre workout

Looking forward to being a fucking sicko in the gym
Superdrol is next on my list to try

Going to be implementing a slin protocol for my summer cycle !
See if I can add on some more fullness

I gained water on the dbol, but it came off on the last 8 weeks on just test. I actually don’t gain a pound the last 8 weeks. I likely would have kept it if I wasnt an ass.
My prostate swelled so much on dbol, I could feel it sitting on my motorcycle, lol. And I could feel my body shake as my heart beat. Blood pressure was 130/85 though. Just felt like my heart was contracting har
I think thats sort of just how she goes with dbol i dont get the prostate thing maybe because i use finasteride. But about 5 to 8 lbs of bloat sounds correct than ya once its just test that goes away for me as well. My diet has to be spot on with dbol even at a low dose if i eat shitty the back pumps will be so bad i cant train properly. Last time i did dbol was a decade ago so i reckon sides are worse now they generally dont improve with age!