What in the hell is our country turning into..

I think so many people have resorted to the mind set "my government will take care of me". If ppl have this mindset, then it does make sense they are voting Trudeau's liberals.
I never expected the govt to take care of me.
I know it will sound like an old way of thinking, but I’m a real man, I can take care of myself, I would do whatever it took to take care of myself, unless I was really screwed.
I would feel like a loser taking handouts from the government all the time.

As an example the government was offering all small business a loan. 40,000. If you paid it back before dec 2021 you got to keep 10,000. It was to help out because of the lockdowns. I didn’t need the help, but still qualified. My shop is part of the 5% that did better.
I didn’t take it. My shop has been doing extremely well, I figured why take it if I don’t need it. By doing so I felt better about myself.
Also, I’d bet they will audit everyone that took the money, lol. It was right in the fine print.

Along with the subject theme, my neighbors have exhibited their displeasure. We’re brown skinned Sikh family and house 3 doors down asked us why don’t we behave “Canadian”. My kids are 3 and 6, I don’t care what tegu behave like. Animals or whatever. I’m sad today

I agree things are getting terrible this is why I left.

As far as the commodity super cycle it is looking that way. If so I will come back and do some contract work in the oilfield. I will demand a pile of money since the oilfield has been decimated. There aren't ot of skilled experienced guys left.

I will suck every dollar I can put of that stupid communist country and use it to better my life in a free country.

Along with the subject theme, my neighbors have exhibited their displeasure. We’re brown skinned Sikh family and house 3 doors down asked us why don’t we behave “Canadian”. My kids are 3 and 6, I don’t care what tegu behave like. Animals or whatever. I’m sad today
Anyhow get bigger, wear a wife beater and stare with the most evil stare at your neighbor to make them feel uncomfortable,,lol.

Little story, my sister is Chinese, we are white, when I was a kid, the neighbour beside us who had a girl the same age my sister. That asshole wouldn’t let my sister play with his child because she was Chinese. Actually one day he flat out said that to my sister, she had saw his daughter playing in the driveway (we had a shared driveway) so they are playing, then he comes out of the house and tells my sister to go home. I don’t remember the exact words, but when my sister told my dad, holy fuck.

Next thing my dad is standing in the driveway calling this asshole out. My brother and I and my uncle were told to leave, so we went in to the garage, lifted the door a bit and laid on the floor and watched.

Anyhow in a nutshell my dad pretty much told this guy if he ever did anything like that again, my dad didn’t care if he went to jail, but he was going to beat him enough to be hospitalized.

We used to play road hockey and our teams were really mixed, the other team we played against all the time was Chinese, so after that, the tennis ball bounce off the guys house all the time, we would stomp all over his yard, well when my dad wasn’t home, he wouldnt have approved. Eventually that asshole sold his house.

People piss me off. Screw your neighbours.
If they mention anything again, tell them they are not being Canadian because the core to being Canadian is to be accepting. Naw, just get really fucking big and make them scared, use this as training motivation.

So don’t be sad, there are assholes everywhere.

Left GB to get back some freedom and less Gov interference in life. If most of you don't know GB has the most surveillance cameras per person in the world. Liberalism at its finest there lads.

Me mate in Toronto just sent me this picture as a funny seems......... they got locked down again for another month or so.
Hopefully it attaches here it really sums up the situation as far as I am concerned.

Attachments

• covid sponsors.jpg
    covid sponsors.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 8