What in the hell is our country turning into..

animal-inside

Trusted Member
Went to hardware store.

6-2x4's
1 hickey axe handle
1 package of 20 ft rope (for my son to play with)
1 tiny little 4$ stuff animal key chian for my daughter
2 small bottles of fuel stabilizer.
16 1/4 inch by 5 inch hex head screws

157$...

Went to get fuel after and the guy next to me yells "Hey man looks like you spent your paycheck in the back of your truck".. We had a laugh as he was reffering to my 6 2x4's.

-Covid this covid that.. We all fucking know that these ridiculous prices are not going to go down when supply catches up..
-Everyone's pay has been cut around here. My next round of contract's the government is seeking a 7% pay cut on my salary.
-the cost of EVERYTHING is through the friggin roof... and our pay is not goign up to match.. the pay/hours are going down.

We aren't even at the worst its going to be.. With the 3 year old who runs our country's money printing press finally burns out, we will have a worthless dollar, we will not be able to buy anythign on the world market.. And we will have a debt that can't be paid within 50 years..

We have a goddamn 3 year old runnign the country who continues to give different rights, priviledges and perks to ppl based on the colour of their skin, their sex.. All this has done is made a huge divid will deep hatred for the ppl who unfortuntately were born in Canada as a white, middle class hetro sexual person..

Read that article.. yup... sad and discusting..

Why am I even waking up to go to work in the morning and bust my ass all day?

I ask myself that everyday.
I think i have a good idea of where we are headed, been following it for a decade. Everything so far has come true.
They are doing everything they can to divide us using race, gender, masks, vaccines, whatever they can think of. Social and mainstream media is the perfect weapon. And while we are all fighting and getting depressed, they are robbing us blind. When its all over it will be an eye opener for all the sheep who dismiss everything as conspiracy theories and grovel to the social media mobs.

Welcome to Canazuela everyone, Comrade Trudeau will provide and take care of you, rest assured. Question nothing, just obey --- what ? you disagree -- its because you are racist bigot, naturally.

The Li-baaaaah-ral sheep who voted the imbecile into power disgust me.

Complete insanity, people are hurting and little potato pushes carbon tax in anyway.... Its just fucked.

Many blame the GTA for voting Jihadi Justine in.... I get it, and agree... Not sure how we actually demolished the Liberals at provincial level, they lost party status with Zir Kathleen Wynn, but yet award power to a drama teacher at federal level. The Kokanee groper, a champion of Women's Rights.

Canada was in massive debt before even COVID hit, now - we are at a completely level.... Traitor Trudeau is destroying this country, just look at our vaccine levels...... 45th Globally !! WTF

This shit is depressing. My family arrived here from a communist country in 1985, I had a job since the age of 14, finished university with debt, worked my ass off without complaining... CRA takes 50% of my pay, and on top of that there is HST and of course municipal level taxes...

I see propaganda from CBC, but who can expect anything less -- Justine setup a 500M "media-bail-out-fund" to keep (control) news outlets active...

Get your P.A.L people, get your P.A.L

^^^ I second the PAL comment for sure, and 1 up it by saying get your RPAL (restricted) ^^^

The government definitely pays attention to the demographics of firearms enthusiasts, as in the end it was never about reducing gun violence, it was all about staying in power. If we can get more PAL holders in the East, they won't be so quick to stomp out our rights.
Hate to flog a dead horse but every PAL and RPAL holder I know is a stand up individual, and how many bangers have gone to get their PAL?! Criminals do not follow the gun laws in Canada, lol what a joke.

I am too busy watching people screw people over because people are too blind to see that the person they are screwing over isn't much different than them.

I’m getting a bit worried about after covid.
I really need to expand, but I do not want any debt in 2 years. Plus I am profitable now, if things collapse I’ll still be fine. But not if I got larger.

Thing is there is quite a few people that think Trudeau is doing a good job.

Reactions: 3ml
Went to hardware store.

6-2x4's
1 hickey axe handle
1 package of 20 ft rope (for my son to play with)
1 tiny little 4$ stuff animal key chian for my daughter
2 small bottles of fuel stabilizer.
16 1/4 inch by 5 inch hex head screws

157$...

Went to get fuel after and the guy next to me yells "Hey man looks like you spent your paycheck in the back of your truck".. We had a laugh as he was reffering to my 6 2x4's.

-Covid this covid that.. We all fucking know that these ridiculous prices are not going to go down when supply catches up..
-Everyone's pay has been cut around here. My next round of contract's the government is seeking a 7% pay cut on my salary.
-the cost of EVERYTHING is through the friggin roof... and our pay is not goign up to match.. the pay/hours are going down.

We aren't even at the worst its going to be.. With the 3 year old who runs our country's money printing press finally burns out, we will have a worthless dollar, we will not be able to buy anythign on the world market.. And we will have a debt that can't be paid within 50 years..

We have a goddamn 3 year old runnign the country who continues to give different rights, priviledges and perks to ppl based on the colour of their skin, their sex.. All this has done is made a huge divid will deep hatred for the ppl who unfortuntately were born in Canada as a white, middle class hetro sexual person..
Your shopping list is really the same as mine before I go on a date with a new lady.

I really need to expand, but I do not want any debt in 2 years. Plus I am profitable now, if things collapse I’ll still be fine. But not if I got larger.

You live in Ont.. You should make it your personal mission to unfuck every Trudeau supported in Ont.

I'm ok with someone being a liberal.. I am not ok with anyone (liberal or not) who haven't opened their eyes to what Trudeau has done AND what he's not done which he promised he would.

The one saving grace is that we look to be at the start of another commodities super cycle. And if that is true (all signs point to yes) then now is the best possible time to expand. 1. take advantage of greater economic prosperity 2. cheapest debt of our lifetime 3. there is a fondness for "buying local" and "farm to table" etc. that you can really squeeze and 4. debt on the books or not, if you are looking at an exit strategy, it will always be easier to sell a large business than it will be a small business.

Sorry to derail the anti-government thread, lol

I've got my RPAL and encourage everyone to get it as well. Not nessicarily for political reasons, but there are those too
Yeah, I have RPAL as well...

The whole gun control argument is grounded in lies and delusions.

Most in Canada have no clue in terms of current laws, restrictions, licensing etc. Criminal background checks are ran on us daily, to ensure compliance post PAL/RPAL issuance.

Then there are the doctors' groups who are pushing for a total ban. Meanwhile, they kill more people in Canada with their mistakes than guns do.

The one saving grace is that we look to be at the start of another commodities super cycle. And if that is true (all signs point to yes) then now is the best possible time to expand. 1. take advantage of greater economic prosperity 2. cheapest debt of our lifetime 3. there is a fondness for "buying local" and "farm to table" etc. that you can really squeeze and 4. debt on the books or not, if you are looking at an exit strategy, it will always be easier to sell a large business than it will be a small business.

Sorry to derail the anti-government thread, lol
I saw that in a news article, it how can we have a commodities super cycle?

Seriously, can you explain?

You live in Ont.. You should make it your personal mission to unfuck every Trudeau supported in Ont.

I'm ok with someone being a liberal.. I am not ok with anyone (liberal or not) who haven't opened their eyes to what Trudeau has done AND what he's not done which he promised he would.
I’m not losing customers over it.

Truthfully a lot in my store are not happy with what he has done. But come election time, vote him back in.
Blows my mind. I figure if you vote him in, then you can’t complain about the carbon tax increase.

I’m not losing customers over it.

Truthfully a lot in my store are not happy with what he has done. But come election time, vote him back in.
Blows my mind. I figure if you vote him in, then you can’t complain about the carbon tax increase.

I think so many people have resorted to the mind set "my government will take care of me". If ppl have this mindset, then it does make sense they are voting Trudeau's liberals.

I saw that in a news article, it how can we have a commodities super cycle?

Seriously, can you explain?
When demand rises it usually happens fairly rapidly, and the timeline to scale up in something like potash mining (which I am very familiar with) is so long that supply takes a lonnnngg time to catch up to demand, so prices go up for years,, usually around 6-7 years but sometimes a decade or more. The opposite is also true, demand drops and supply and production take a while to curtail, therefore prices drop for extended periods of time. This is the long road, big picture pricing trend that you'll see in commodities over and over again. We are probably more effected by this in the west where there is less emphasis on manufacturing and mroe on energy, mining, etc.

Sorry if I insulted your intelligence, I am trying not to "mansplain" here, lol.

When demand rises it usually happens fairly rapidly, and the timeline to scale up in something like potash mining (which I am very familiar with) is so long that supply takes a lonnnngg time to catch up to demand, so prices go up for years,, usually around 6-7 years but sometimes a decade or more. The opposite is also true, demand drops and supply and production take a while to curtail, therefore prices drop for extended periods of time. This is the long road, big picture pricing trend that you'll see in commodities over and over again. We are probably more effected by this in the west where there is less emphasis on manufacturing and mroe on energy, mining, etc.

Sorry if I insulted your intelligence, I am trying not to "mansplain" here, lol.
No you didn’t insult me, I didn’t understand and was curious.
Thank you for explaining it in simple terms, lol.
I’m a butcher, truthfully you don’t need to be that smart to run a successful business, just common sense, thank fucking god, lol.

Here is a funny story.
My wife one day told me I was mansplaining to her. So I stopped, then waited, later that day she started to explain something to me. I asked her if she was womansplaining.
I asked her what mansplaining is, because I just thought it was my view, I was explaining to her, just like she does to me. Anyhow, I’ve never had her say that again, plus don’t piss off the guy that figures everything out and explains it to you, or you’ll be figuring it out yourself, lol.