What do you drink intra?

Synyster

Trusted Member
Curious what you folks drink intra workout?

Here's mine currently. Its been the same ingredients for 18 months just different amounts.

2.4L alkaline h20
20g EAA
100g highly branched cyclic dextrin (I'll like my drop to 60g on my arm only day)
5g creatine mono
4g pink salt
4g potassium chloride
3g taurine
Mio for flavour(Im a bitch)

For years I used to buy the tubs of gatorade powder and put a squirt cap on a 2litre bottle and fill that up. It had to have been 150g of sugar but it tasted good and seemed to work.

Not a drink but I almost always have cream of rice and 30 grams of protein pre work workout, lots of water before as well.
I haven't found an intra drink I find helps my workouts.

If I needed a pick up, slam a couple cups of coffee.

Zero intra, and zero pre workout. I have a good meal finished eating 60-90 mins before the work, with 50 grams protein and 75 grams of carbs or less, and some olive oil or coconut oil just before i leave for the gym.
Loads of water leading up to gym. Maybe sips from fountain if required. Only time i dont take in distilled water...
I like my gut emptyish in the gym whilst working.
Post workout magic is fun though.

Canadian proteins intra keto, its mostly just eaas with a few extra good ingredients. I add my own hbcd depending on how long my workout is. I dont use anything for a 30-40 min workout. CP also sells the same product with the carbs in it

Zero intra, and zero pre workout. I have a good meal finished eating 60-90 mins before the work, with 50 grams protein and 75 grams of carbs or less, and some olive oil or coconut oil just before i leave for the gym.
Loads of water leading up to gym. Maybe sips from fountain if required. Only time i dont take in distilled water...
What’s with the oils brother? Interesting I’ve seen in shakes but not like a pre workout. I used to not be able to train unless I had eaten a decent sized meal like you say 60-90 mins pre. I’m just fuckin getting used to training in morning on an empty stomach; I don’t like it; I’m thinking about waking up earlier to add a heavy shake an hour pre workout.

I used to drink a BCAA with 3G creatine; I noticed a extra bit of focus and blood flow for sure.

Have you tried mct instead of the coconut and olive oil? Might be worth a shot. Ben paluski use to do this.

Have you tried mct instead of the coconut and olive oil? Might be worth a shot. Ben paluski use to do this.
Mct oil gives me instant fuel to burn. If I drink a tablespoon, in 15 or so minutes I start getting hot.

Mct oil gives me instant fuel to burn. If I drink a tablespoon, in 15 or so minutes I start getting hot.

I use to take tsp of MCT and tsp of honey 15 minutes before i competed. Great energy

Until i figured out i was allergic to MCT bwhahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk