What did you eat today

The way i see it and the way I always did. Eat like lion 24/7, I never had calories limit. All kinds of horse meat and chicken and deer :).But very very low on carbs that's it. With some good supplement on the side, UR FLYING. FLYYYYING

Meal 1: glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV to wash down 10 G of glutamine and Wobenzymes, 1/2 hour later 2 cups of coffee with cream, 200 g chicken breast, 4 tablespoons of raw walnuts and a clementine.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice with a teaspoon of cinnamon.

weights

Meal 3: 12 oz baked haddock, 1 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup Jasmine rice.

Meal 4: 11/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of almond butter

Meal 5: 10 oz pork roast, 1 potato, 1 cup asparagus

Meal 6: 4 scrambled duck's eggs, rice cake

2,658 cals / 128 g carbs / 108 g fats / 287 g protein
**quit using all protein powders**

Just waking up amd getting started but smoothie with 3/4 cup blueberries, 1 avacodo, 2 table spoons of olive oil, 1/4 cup of cranberries, 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt, water. Then 2 cups of coffee 1 sugar 1 cream and popped vitamin d, c, and a probiotic....very little for breakfast but I'll probably eat some solids and lots of protein within an hour or two depending when I hit the weights

Just waking up amd getting started but smoothie with 3/4 cup blueberries, 1 avacodo, 2 table spoons of olive oil, 1/4 cup of cranberries, 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt, water. Then 2 cups of coffee 1 sugar 1 cream and popped vitamin d, c, and a probiotic....very little for breakfast but I'll probably eat some solids and lots of protein within an hour or two depending when I hit the weights

You’re smoothie is interesting I like the blueberries for anti oxidants and the Greek yogurt , but I gotta ask bro what’s the avocado like hahah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re smoothie is interesting I like the blueberries for anti oxidants and the Greek yogurt , but I gotta ask bro what’s the avocado like hahah?

The avacodos not bad you can't even taste it I just through it in for heart health. It only gets gross when you start mixing peanutt butters and stuff lol

Meal 1: 10 g glutamine with wobenzymes washed down with a glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 2 mugs of coffee with cream - 1 hour later: 10 oz roast beef, 1 duck egg, 4 tablespoons of walnuts, and 1 clementine.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice with 1/4 cup blueberries and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.

weights

Meal 3: 6 oz lean steak, 1/2 cup rice, 1 cup asparagus

Meal 4: chicken and veg stir fry with 8 oz chicken and 1 cup veg (broccoli & Bell peppers) on 1/2 cup Jasmine rice.

Meal 5: 11/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons of almond butter

Meal 6: snack - 150 g sliced turkey rolled around 2 ounces of cheddar and 1 dill pickle.

2,764 cals / 151 grams carbs / 114 g of fats / 292 g protein

Post workout meal today
Had a huge workout so need to eat big to make up for it .
1 cup brown rice
1 tsp coconut oil
120 grams asparagus
200 grams chicken breast
70 grams havarti jalapeño cheese
50 grams pecans
1322 calories
89 grams protein
b7ee39da86bf673e49b636c71f0f7f62.jpg

I’m definitely going to have to exercise when I get home, I ate so much! Yesterday, I had all you can eat seafood it has six long tables with different seafood and interesting food that you don’t see frequently. They had over 54 different sushi‘s 😋🤤 2EB577E6-BF21-4036-A92C-0FFA6E5B1E2E.jpeg5A93F0AF-8383-4999-A3F0-4A1CB9D6B2A4.jpeg4F20356E-692A-43C0-869B-FDA95D4B240E.jpeg
This pictures are where they were closing the restaurant.

Today I had a large crab legs and I was going to have raw oysters but the waitress forgot to bring that to the table. My main course was this 👇😍🤤👇8DC5405F-B1A0-4436-B447-EB883EC543E6.jpeg3881D1C6-FE7C-453A-8CEC-86C7574F48B1.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m definitely going to have to exercise when I get home, I ate so much! Yesterday, I had all you can eat seafood it has six long tables with different seafood and interesting food that you don’t see frequently. They had over 54 different sushi‘s [emoji39][emoji1786] View attachment 41878View attachment 41879View attachment 41880
This pictures are where they were closing the restaurant.

Today I had a large crab legs and I was going to have raw oysters but the waitress forgot to bring that to the table. My main course was this [emoji116][emoji7][emoji1786][emoji116]View attachment 41881View attachment 41882

54 types of sushi sounds like heaven

Ok I'm not eating enough.
I am damn hungry, havn't really cut in a long time.

So I woke at 3 am last night, took a pee, went downstairs to pass out on the couch, and I grabbed the box of chocolates my wife has, dreaming that there was like 6 pieces in there I was going to chow down on, I was getting pretty excited.
I get into the basement, open the box, there was one little tiny piece left.

I just held it in my mouth and let it dissolve so I could extend the happiness. I could eel my heart rate increase in the excitement.

I can't wait till I get used to being hungry.

Ok I'm not eating enough.
I am damn hungry, havn't really cut in a long time.

So I woke at 3 am last night, took a pee, went downstairs to pass out on the couch, and I grabbed the box of chocolates my wife has, dreaming that there was like 6 pieces in there I was going to chow down on, I was getting pretty excited.
I get into the basement, open the box, there was one little tiny piece left.

I just held it in my mouth an dlet it dissolve so I could extend the happiness.

I can't wait till I get used to it.

Oh man sounds like painful bro hahaha

Oh man sounds like painful bro hahaha

I have been eating decent meals every 2 hours for like 4 years now, so when I reduce my carbs on a couple meals, my body gets a bit hypo because its not really used to burning any fat. So I get hot, shaky and a bit dizzy feeling, then it passes and I'm ok. Soon I will get used to it again, my body will adjust and I'll be fine and ripped this summer.

But it does suck, because normally I never watch anything I eat. Want to eat 2 chocolate bars, I do it. Bag of chips, no problem

Yesterday:
Meal 1: 10 g glutamine and wobenzymes - 45 min later 2 cups of coffee with cream, 200 g chicken breast, 4 tablespoons walnuts, and grapes.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice with a teaspoon of cinnamon

weights

Meal 3: 200 g chicken breast, 4 tablespoons of cashews, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 10 oz top sirloin steak, 1/4 cup jasmine rice, 1 cup brussel sprouts

Meal 5: 11/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 6: snack - 100 g turkey slices, 1 ounce cheddar, 5 olives all made into a little wrap.

2,791 cals / 111 g carbs / 111 g fat / 325 g protein

Yesterday:
Meal 1: 10 g glutamine and wobenzymes - 45 min later 2 cups of coffee with cream, 200 g chicken breast, 4 tablespoons walnuts, and grapes.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice with a teaspoon of cinnamon

weights

Meal 3: 200 g chicken breast, 4 tablespoons of cashews, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 10 oz top sirloin steak, 1/4 cup jasmine rice, 1 cup brussel sprouts

Meal 5: 11/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 6: snack - 100 g turkey slices, 1 ounce cheddar, 5 olives all made into a little wrap.

2,791 cals / 111 g carbs / 111 g fat / 325 g protein

You know in a lot of your posts you talk about glutamine. I remember glutamine was my absolute favourite supplement back in the day . I took it all the time I swore by it to other guys , and than for whatever reason maybe 6-7 years ago I just sort of stopped taking it ? Anyways you’re posts have had me thinking about it a lot lately might have to add that back in as well. That’s the problem with getting older , getting complacent haha

You know in a lot of your posts you talk about glutamine. I remember glutamine was my absolute favourite supplement back in the day . I took it all the time I swore by it to other guys , and than for whatever reason maybe 6-7 years ago I just sort of stopped taking it ? Anyways you’re posts have had me thinking about it a lot lately might have to add that back in as well. That’s the problem with getting older , getting complacent haha

I take it for a stomach issue. The studies I read regarding muscle growth indicate it does not help you grow but will help to some degree in performance. Keep in mind I have only read a few and it wasn't yesterday so I could be getting my information confused. Wobenzymes are an incredible supplement for aches and pains / inflammation if you take them on an empty stomach.
I know what you mean about getting older and forgetting shit lol.