What did you eat today

Meal 1: 2 glasses of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with 1% milk, 300 grams of turkey, 1 avocado.

Meal 2: 9 oz haddock, 2 cups garden salad

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 30 grams vega sport protein

Meal 4: 10 oz haddock, 1/2 cup jasmine rice, 1/2 cup of broccoli dipped in 1 tablespoon of EVOO and balsamic vinaigrette

Meal 5: 8 oz roast beef on 1 piece of gluten free bread with mustard

Meal 6: 2 tablespoons of almond butter, 30 grams vega sport protein

2,605 calories / 127 grams carbs / 79 grams fat / 312 grams protein

2/3 cup of oats
Scoop protien powder

6 oz chicken breast
40 grams of carbs rice noodles
Big handful of broccoli
All cooked in soup

Small bowl nacho chips
2 pepperettes (1/4 lb lean pork equivalent)

Five guys burger, double patty and large Cajun fries
Pepsi

Coffee crisp for desert, lol

1/4 lb block of extra mild cheese, 300 grams of hot dry salami (eating this in bed later after I stretch, no training today, played Xbox instead)

Yeah, not good today.

Yesterday
M1: One cup of oatmeal with 1/3 of a cup of blueberries and a banana. 4 ounces of ground chicken and bone broth

M2: 4 ounces of ground turkey (meat balls), with 125 g of jasmine rice and half an avocado

M3: 6 ounces of chicken breast, large salads and 175 g of rice

M3: 30 g of Brazil nuts and 150 g of cantaloup

M4: take out Turkish kebabs… Rice, chicken kebabs, salad and french fries

M5: smoothie with 2 cups of cashew milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, one scoop protein powder, 2 cups frozen strawberries and blueberries

Plus a handful of sorbat jerky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday
M1: One cup of oatmeal with 1/3 of a cup of blueberries and a banana. 4 ounces of ground chicken and bone broth

M2: 4 ounces of ground turkey (meat balls), with 125 g of jasmine rice and half an avocado

M5: smoothie with 2 cups of cashew milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, one scoop protein powder, 2 cups frozen strawberries and blueberries

See you are still eating good.
My lunch today was bologna sandwiches on sourdough bread, lol.
Likely going to have Popeyes for dinner, lol.

I’ve given up, take more Clen, lol

See you are still eating good.
My lunch today was bologna sandwiches on sourdough bread, lol.
Likely going to have Popeyes for dinner, lol.

I’ve given up, take more Clen, lol

I am eating good. Just too much over maintenance.

I do believe in the 80 to 90% clean 10 to 20% cheat rule but I’ve been having too many takeout meals per week. Fairly healthy but Too many hidden calories….Met a friend for Thai food lunch today… Ate way too many calories including a spring roll

I am eating good. Just too much over maintenance.

I do believe in the 80 to 90% clean 10 to 20% cheat rule but I’ve been having too many takeout meals per week. Fairly healthy but Too many hidden calories….Met a friend for Thai food lunch today… Ate way too many calories including a spring roll

Lol,
I ate 6 pcs of Popeyes chicken and the fries and gravy. 3400 cals in that meal.

I may only drink protein powder before bed, lol.

I better stop before I get fat again,,lol.

Yesterday

Awesome meal plan for day - do you know the approx calories and macros? Please post your meals for the day periodically, I forgot about bone broth and use to buy it regularly (thank you) and your post reminded me to pick up cashew milk lol.
Seriously though - looks like a healthy and rounded meal plan.

Meal 1: 3 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 1 banana, 1 avocado, 300 grams of turkey.

Meal 2: 6 whole free range eggs, 1 piece of gluten free bread, 1 tablespoon of almond butter

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 1/4 cup blueberries, 15 grams vega sport protein

Meal 4: 12 oz baked haddock, 1/2 cup jasmine rice, 1 tablespoon of sauerkraut, 1/2 cup brussel sprouts

Meal 5: 6 oz top sirloin steak

Meal 6: 1 tablespoon of cashew butter, 15 grams vega sport protein

2,740 calories / 149 grams carbs / 104 grams fat / 286 grams protein

Awesome meal plan for day - do you know the approx calories and macros? Please post your meals for the day periodically, I forgot about bone broth and use to buy it regularly (thank you) and your post reminded me to pick up cashew milk lol.
Seriously though - looks like a healthy and rounded meal plan.
The typical days macros for maintenance at this new bodyweight is 3400 cals. 45% carbs, 30% fat, 25% protein. I build my meal plan based on 1g protein per LB bodyweight. I keep my fat high for two reason...i like the antjnflamtory properties of the healthy fats avocado, nuts, EVO, etc. plus it bring the food volume down a bit.

I like bone broth for the collagen, etc but i also find it tasty and makes eating meat with breakfast enjoyable. (i am intolerant to eggs and dairy)

I do find cashew beverage tastes better than almond.

Like i said above, my downfall of late has been takeout meals that push me above the maintenance levels. My go too take our meals are not totally unhealthy (like popeyes) but they tend to be Kabobs, sushi, poke, and thai food. its mostly a volume issue. I am not as lean as previously but that is by design...A. i wanted to grow, B. joints were taking a beating training hard and being very lean (i am naturally long and lean). C. my wife was saying my face was looking too drawn.

I will post a few examples from time to time as I do try to rotate protein sources through out the week. The base is chicken but i eat salmon, halibut, pork tenderloin and bison throughout the week with a steak saturday nights at the lake. typical i only eat beef once per week.

Meal one- one piece toast with 4 scrambled eggs, two pieces of bacon, a banana- glass of orange juice

meal two- one cup rice 10 oz striploin
Will update after next meal and training

pre workout- English muffin with peanut butter- a banana, and about 500 mL of 2% milk (I’m on a dairy friendly clean bulk)

post workout - 10 oz meatloaf; w/oven roasted potatoes and carrots.

shake

night snack - snuck a poutine in (got a big workout tomorrow - carb

Last edited:
The typical days macros for maintenance at this new bodyweight is 3400 cals. 45% carbs, 30% fat, 25% protein. I build my meal plan based on 1g protein per LB bodyweight. I keep my fat high for two reason...i like the antjnflamtory properties of the healthy fats avocado, nuts, EVO, etc. plus it bring the food volume down a bit.

I like bone broth for the collagen, etc but i also find it tasty and makes eating meat with breakfast enjoyable. (i am intolerant to eggs and dairy)

I do find cashew beverage tastes better than almond.

Like i said above, my downfall of late has been takeout meals that push me above the maintenance levels. My go too take our meals are not totally unhealthy (like popeyes) but they tend to be Kabobs, sushi, poke, and thai food. its mostly a volume issue. I am not as lean as previously but that is by design...A. i wanted to grow, B. joints were taking a beating training hard and being very lean (i am naturally long and lean). C. my wife was saying my face was looking too drawn.

I will post a few examples from time to time as I do try to rotate protein sources through out the week. The base is chicken but i eat salmon, halibut, pork tenderloin and bison throughout the week with a steak saturday nights at the lake. typical i only eat beef once per week.
I gave collagen a fair try for pain - 3 months at the recommended and then double the dose for 3 months while I was on HGH and TRT and it did nothing. I buy from a local bone broth manufacturer but had I not read your food for the day, I would have forgot as it has been months since I stopped in.
I gave up dairy too but eat eggs. I had stomach pain on and off for years but the allergy test for dairy was fine. I cut it out anyway and the pain disappeared. When I have a little cheese for a few days in a row, it comes back.

I gave up eating a lot of red meat but since cutting greek yogurt and cottage cheese, I tend to eat more lean roast beef and more steaks to get to me to 280-300 grams of protein. I vary in weight between 225-240 on TRT. I don't blast or take harsh compounds, never will.

Appreciate you adding to this thread, I hope you do from time to time - I try to vary what I eat so I don't get allergies.

take care,
GR

Meal 1: 2 glasses of water with ACV, 2 cups of coffee with cream, 1 avocado, 1 banana, 30 grams vega sport protein in water.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup of cream of rice, 1/4 cup blueberries

Meal 3: 6 whole free range eggs, 1 slice of gluten free bread, 1 slice of ham.

Meal 4: 12 oz haddock, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 16 oz extra lean hamburger patties with mustard, 1 tablespoon of almond butter, garden salad with home made dressing

2,845 calories / 119 grams carbs / 110 grams fat / 245 grams protein

Meal 1: 2 cups of coffee with cream, 1 avocado, 1 banana, 4 oz roast beef, 30 grams vega sport protein.
Meal 2: 200 grams turkey, 1/2 cup broccoli
Meal 3: 300 grams mussels, 2 cups garden salad
Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 15 grams vega sport protein
Meal 5: 10 oz striploin, 1 potato, 1/2 cup mixed veggies
Meal 6: 2 tablespoons of almond butter, 6 oz salmon

2,695 calories / 150 grams carbs / 107 grams fat / 290 grams protein

Meal 1: 3 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water, 6 whole eggs, 1 orange, 1 piece of gluten free bread with a tablespoon of almond butter.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 30 grams vega sport protein

Meal 3: 12.5 oz haddock, 1/2 cup jasmine rice

Meal 4: 12 oz salmon, 1 cup asparagus

Meal 5: 1 plain rice cake, 6 oz roast beef

Meal 6: 30 grams vega sport protein, 1 tablespoon of real PB

2,744 calories / 121 grams carbs / 101 grams fat / 293 grams protein

Meal 1: 3 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water, 1 potato cut into home fries and fried in a little butter and 5 large duck eggs.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 15 grams Vega sport protein

Meal 3: 10 oz top sirloin steak, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 300 grams talapia, 1/4 cup jasmine rice

Meal 5: 200 grams chicken breast, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 6: 30 grams vega sport protein in water, 1 tablespoon of almond butter

2,667 calories / 92 grams carbs / 128 grams fat / 334 grams protein

Meal 1: 2 cups of coffee with cream, 1 avocado, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup blueberries, 30 grams vega sport protein.

Meal 2: 1 banana, 4 oz striploin steak

Meal 3: 8 oz haddock, 1 cup coleslaw

Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 15 grams vega sport protein

Meal 5: 2 extra lean 8 oz hamburgers with mustard, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 6: 1 tablespoon of almond butter and 100 grams turkey

2,769 calories / 120 grams carbs / 103 grams fat / 275 grams protein

Meal 1: 2 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water, 2 whole eggs, 4 oz top sirloin steak, 2 bananas.

Meal 2: 1 tablespoon of real PB, 30 grams vega sport protein

Meal 3: 6 oz striploin steak, 1 piece of gluten free bread, 1 cup coleslaw

Meal 4: 200 gram chicken breast and 1 cup of Kale salad

Meal 5: 200 gram chicken breast and 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 6: 1 tablespoon of almond butter, 100 gram turkey

2677 calories / 101 grams carbs / 109 grams fat / 335 grams protein

Almost every day is the same for me, as I am currently down to 2400-2500 calories cutting (another month of cutting tops).

Meal 1: 1 cup instant oatmeal w/ 1 scoop whey, and one cup of 1% milk

Meal 2: 4 cups of 1% milk

Meal 3: 1.5 cups rice w/ 6 ounces of deer meat

Meal 4: (pre workout) 1 scoop whey, and 1 cup of orange juice (not together lol)

Meal 5: 1.5 cups white rice w/ 6 ounces of deer meat, and whatever random veggies or bit of fruit or pickles.

Macros end up looking something like: Carbs: 290g , Fat: 35g , Protein: 210g , Calories: 2400-2500

Currently losing about 1.5 pounds a week, getting down to the nitty gritty.