What did you eat today

same here @PGM - my fruit is berries and bananas with the odd apple and avocado. I love blueberries, raspberries and strawberries in moderation.
some of the best anti oxidant food you can eat are berries. I have never tried avocado... I am going to have to give that a go.

Yeah carbs are my downfall. I’m fine with meat and fats.
I usually reduce carb to cut.
But I don’t eat for flavour normally. Just for function. Maybe it’s because I’ve always had the best to eat and it got boring. So I’m fine with oats and protien powder, lol.

Have not even 3 weeks left on my blast, and since I got covid a couple weeks ago, I literally have zero appetite. Normally my appetite is solid.

Have not even 3 weeks left on my blast, and since I got covid a couple weeks ago, I literally have zero appetite. Normally my appetite is solid.
Other than the appetite how is Covid treating you?

Start drinking shakes to jam it in. I find even if I’m never hungry, I can always drink shakes.
‘One of my favorites is milk, icecream and 6 whole eggs, lol.

Other than the appetite how is Covid treating you?

Start drinking shakes to jam it in. I find even if I’m never hungry, I can always drink shakes.
‘One of my favorites is milk, icecream and 6 whole eggs, lol.
Yeah I tend to start drinking more whole milk as my appetite goes down. I’m okay now, I had a real bad headache for 9 days straight, that and high blood pressure. We’re the only symptoms I had. But man after 9 days, the headache was getting real frustrating haha.

Yeah I tend to start drinking more whole milk as my appetite goes down. I’m okay now, I had a real bad headache for 9 days straight, that and high blood pressure. We’re the only symptoms I had. But man after 9 days, the headache was getting real frustrating haha.
I was curious because you were training and on a cycle. An easy time to get sick. Just wanted to know if you had a bad case, but so far my thoughts are right.

I was curious because you were training and on a cycle. An easy time to get sick. Just wanted to know if you had a bad case, but so far my thoughts are right.
Yep only got a few weeks left, but I still trained through being sick, lifts actually were still going up, although about half the volume.

some of the best anti oxidant food you can eat are berries. I have never tried avocado... I am going to have to give that a go.
Avocados are great for your liver and one of the recommended foods for people with liver issues. There are smaller studies of people who take 2 avocados a week and saw a significant increase in the health of their liver. They are full of healthy fats too.

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 3/4 cups oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/2 cup strawberries, 30 grams protein powder, 3 cups coffee with cream, two glasses of H20.

Meal 2: 600 grams homemade steak stir fry - broccoli, peppers, carrots, nuts, and steak on a bed of Jasmine rice.

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 15 grams whey protein, 1 tablespoon of raw walnuts

weights

Meal 4: 10 oz sole, 1 potato, 1 cup raw broccoli dipped in 1 tablespoon of EVOO,1/2 tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette, 1 tablespoon of garlic powder

Meal 5: 300 grams turkey breast sandwich - 2 slices of gluten free bread with mustard.

Meal 6: 2 cups of 1% cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons of real PB.

2,855 calories / 195 grams carbs / 97 grams fat / 302 grams protein

does not sound like fun

Meal 1: 2 cups of coffee with cream, 4 whole free range eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 15 grams protein powder, 1 tablespoon of real PB.

Meal 2: 2 cups 1% cottage cheese

Meal 3: 200 gram chicken breast, 1 cup asparagus

Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 15 gram Vega Sport protein

weights

Meal 5: 10 oz top sirloin steak, 1 potato, 3 raw carrots

Meal 6: 100 gram chicken breast, 2 tablespoons of real PB

2,921 calories / 153 grams carbs / 98 grams fat / 348 grams protein

Just started to cut down after prepping for a powerlifting meet, so this seems like very little food.

Coffee with cream when I wake up
Meal 1: greek yogurt and protein powder
Meal 2: 2 servings of rice, 150g blade steak, salad with creamy cucumber dressing, banana
Meal 3: couple apples, didnt have my usual cottage cheese this week
Meal 4:2 servings of pasta, 200g blade steak, red sauce.
Probably going to have a couple servings of potato chips and maybe a bowl of fruit to finish the night. Realizing I'm pretty low on vegetables the way I meal prepped this week. Whoops

Right around 3200 calories tracked, 170g protein. That doesnt include any of my vegetables or the cream in my coffee.

Meal 1: 2 glasses of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 2 cups of coffee with cream, 3 whole free range eggs, 3/4 cup oatmeal, 22 gram Vega Sport Protein(whey protein was making my stomach feel off), 1 tablespoon of raw cashews, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 1 tablespoon of real PB.

Meal 2: 2 cups of 1% cottage cheese

Meal 3: 6 oz striploin steak, 1 piece of gluten free bread, cup of coleslaw

Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 15 grams Vega sport protein

exercise

Meal 5: 400 grams talapia, 1 potato, 1 cup of raw broccoli dipped in 1 tablespoon of EVOO/1/2 tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette

Meal 6: 2 tablespoons of real PB, 3 whole eggs (scrambled)

2,865 calories / 167 grams carbs / 122 grams fat / 309 grams protein

got up
-tub of yogurt early morn
-no sugar grape energy drink
-a bunch of ham late afternoon, a couple of tablespoons of natural PB
-pizza for supper ... lean hamburger, cheese, a lot of sweet peppers and mushrooms
-a chunk of motzerella cheese.
- a bunch of vitamin c, multi vitamins,b12, d3 fish oils and iron tabs

that is about it ... need more green veggies tomorrow

Meal 1: glass of water with ACV, 1 cup of coffee with cream, 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 15 grams Vega Sport protein, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, 4 whole free range eggs with 1 oz cheddar cheese scrambled together, 1 avocado.

Meal 2: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 1 cup of 1% cottage cheese

Meal 3: 300 grams talapia, 1/2 cup jasmine rice, raw brussel sprouts

Meal 4: 1/4 cup of cream of rice, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 30 grams vega sport protein

Meal 5: 8 oz steak, 1 potato, 1/2 cup of broccoli

Meal 6: 2 tablespoons real PB, 3 whole eggs

2,933 calories / 160 grams carbs / 144 grams fat / 266 grams protein

Meal 1: glass of water with ACV, 1 cup of coffee with cream, 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 15 grams Vega Sport protein, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, 4 whole free range eggs with 1 oz cheddar cheese scrambled together, 1 avocado.

Meal 2: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 1 cup of 1% cottage cheese

Meal 3: 300 grams talapia, 1/2 cup jasmine rice, raw brussel sprouts

Meal 4: 1/4 cup of cream of rice, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 30 grams vega sport protein

Meal 5: 8 oz steak, 1 potato, 1/2 cup of broccoli

Meal 6: 2 tablespoons real PB, 3 whole eggs

2,933 calories / 160 grams carbs / 144 grams fat / 266 grams protein
how come 6 meals a day, are you trying to gain weight. No offence and I know u won't take any... for me that is to much time to spend eating, and why force feed my self unless i am trying to gain weight? Your diet is very clean which is fantastic. Why so much structure? I have always done things instinctively, I guess that is my way. Looks like you feel more comfortable planning and having everything all set out? And that is cool. There are many ways to skin a cat ( bad analogy)... cheers brother

how come 6 meals a day, are you trying to gain weight. No offence and I know u won't take any... for me that is to much time to spend eating, and why force feed my self unless i am trying to gain weight? Your diet is very clean which is fantastic. Why so much structure? I have always done things instinctively, I guess that is my way. Looks like you feel more comfortable planning and having everything all set out? And that is cool. There are many ways to skin a cat ( bad analogy)... cheers brother
of course no offense, I prefer to eat 6 times a day.
I'm not trying to gain weight - 2800-3000 calories is maintenance for me and I concentrate on balanced meals vs. just BB meals.
I like to eat and find if I don't plan the meals out, do some prep to take meals to work, I will end up eating something I shouldn't. I just find it easier to plan my meals and get up 30 minutes earlier, pack my meals and take them to the office.
When I wasn't doing this, I wasn't making the progress I do now. I'm not trying to get heavier but that doesn't mean I'm still not trying to get stronger, leaner, and more vascular.
I eat fast lol, I can throw down a quick meal - cup or two of cottage cheese and a tablespoon of EVOO in 5 minutes at my desk at the office.

Some of the structure comes from a personal friend who is a coach and made some suggestions for my goals. Tried them, made some progress, and decided to stick with it for a while. Inevitably I will change it up again.

Meal 1: 2 cups coffee with cream, 6 whole free range eggs with an ounce of cheddar cheese, 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of PB, and 2 glasses of water.

Meal 2: large roast beef sandwich - 10 oz roast beef, 1 oz cheddar cheese, 2 slices gluten free bread, mustard, and 15 grams of Vega Sport protein.

Meal 3: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of raw cashews, 1/2 cup blueberries, 15 grams vega sport protein, 1 tablespoon of EVOO.

Meal 4: 9 oz salmon, 1 potato, 1/2 cup Broccoli

Meal 5: 1/2 avocado, 8 oz sole

Meal 6: 2 tablespoons of real PB, 30 grams vega sport protein

3,084 calories / 148 grams carbs / 149 grams fat / 292 grams protein

Meal 1: 2 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water, 4 oz left over top sirloin steak, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 15 grams vega sport protein, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 tablespoon walnuts, and a banana.

Meal 2: 11/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese

Meal 3: 200 gram chicken breast, 1 cup asparagus

Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 30 grams vega sport protein

Meal 5: 300 grams chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 6: 2 tablespoons of real PB, 4 oz roast beef

2,780 calories / 179 grams carbs / 72 grams fat / 342 grams protein