What did you eat today

Meal 1- breakfast burrito (5 eggs scrambled, half cup of chopped red peppers, half cup of chopped Spinach, half tea spoon of Dill weed and 1/4 cup of feta cheese) 1 banana 1 table spoon of olive oil

Snack- 1 apple, half cup of pistachios

Meal 2- 5 scrambled eggs mixed with 1/4 cup of rice, 1/4 cup of peas, 1 small onion, fried with oyster sauce, hoison sauce, soy sauce and flavored with Chinese 5 spice and a drizzle of sesame oil. 1 table spoon of olive oil. 1 chicken breast fried with a cup of pineapple chunks

Snack 2 easy peel oranges half cup of pistachios

Meal 3- 2 skinless chicken breasts fried with onion garlic brown sugar glaze, 1 cup boiled broccoli and 2 baked potatos stuffed with Dill weed green onion sour cream.

Desety Chocolate carmel ice cream

Last Snack 1 scoop of protein powder 2 cups of milk 1 cup of blue berries, toasted Bagel with butter and peanut butter

I haven't really been tracking any macros lately

I've been eating a lot of onions lately. 1 pound of ground turkey fried, and 1 large onion diced and caramelized for 45 minutes on low and dam.

Meal 1- breakfast burrito (5 eggs scrambled, half cup of chopped red peppers, half cup of chopped Spinach, half tea spoon of Dill weed and 1/4 cup of feta cheese) 1 banana 1 table spoon of olive oil

Snack- 1 apple, half cup of pistachios

Meal 2- 5 scrambled eggs mixed with 1/4 cup of rice, 1/4 cup of peas, 1 small onion, fried with oyster sauce, hoison sauce, soy sauce and flavored with Chinese 5 spice and a drizzle of sesame oil. 1 table spoon of olive oil. 1 chicken breast fried with a cup of pineapple chunks

Snack 2 easy peel oranges half cup of pistachios

Meal 3- 2 skinless chicken breasts fried with onion garlic brown sugar glaze, 1 cup boiled broccoli and 2 baked potatos stuffed with Dill weed green onion sour cream.

Desety Chocolate carmel ice cream

Last Snack 1 scoop of protein powder 2 cups of milk 1 cup of blue berries, toasted Bagel with butter and peanut butter

I haven't really been tracking any macros lately
Nice @Bigbear - I love pistachios but went for other nuts who have better macros. Just a comment/and not telling you what to do but every snack should have some protein. Pistachios do but not much. I used to eat nuts, a piece of fruit, and tablespoon of EVOO for a snack and find I get better results if my snacks contain at least 20 g of protein in them. I eat a lot of raw eggs and until someone convinces me otherwise, I will continue to eat 1/2 scrambled and 1/2 raw. Raw - seconds, scrambled - few minutes on a hot cast iron skillet.
Just an opinion but good to see you mixing in vegetables with low carbs.
I would dump the desert but that is easy for me to say because I hate sugar and don't eat deserts as I don't like the flavour. I could eat a bag of chips or a box of crackers so I don't keep them in the house because inevitably I will break down and eat them.
Love feta cheese but keep forgetting to pick it up.

Nice @Bigbear - I love pistachios but went for other nuts who have better macros. Just a comment/and not telling you what to do but every snack should have some protein. Pistachios do but not much. I used to eat nuts, a piece of fruit, and tablespoon of EVOO for a snack and find I get better results if my snacks contain at least 20 g of protein in them. I eat a lot of raw eggs and until someone convinces me otherwise, I will continue to eat 1/2 scrambled and 1/2 raw. Raw - seconds, scrambled - few minutes on a hot cast iron skillet.
Just an opinion but good to see you mixing in vegetables with low carbs.
I would dump the desert but that is easy for me to say because I hate sugar and don't eat deserts as I don't like the flavour. I could eat a bag of chips or a box of crackers so I don't keep them in the house because inevitably I will break down and eat them.
Love feta cheese but keep forgetting to pick it up.
I'm the same way you are with Chips but with sweets. I usually don't buy them but if the wife does I indulge sometimes. Not that often but still its more then I'd like lol