What crypto do you like

It's the wild west out there in crypto land. You can have solid devs, real use cases, logical roadmap, and smart tokenomics, but get completely ignored and watch a memecoin moon. Everyone's a shill, everyone has foolproof buy/sell signals, and everyone has crazy chart analysis that will convince you to sell your mom and invest in a 1000x moon shot. It's no wonder people get burnt bad and get turned off investing.

I try to keep things simple. I have BTC as a long term hold. A couple of alt coins that I'm staking and holding. And 1 low market cap gamble that if it goes south I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I used to spend my time looking at charts, going through reddit, twitter, etc, but now my time is spent learning about the tech so I can make my own decisions. Right or wrong, it was my choice.

See you on the moon!!! LOL

I don't believe BTC is going to be the "ONE" and that down the road there will be another one that comes along that will be KING. For now crypto should be treated like any other investment.

It's almost all garbage and almost all will go by the way side.

Dont believe me ??
Have a look at the top 10 or top 50 coins over the years. See how they have changed.
Most of these projects are crap and solving problems that dont exist or will never be adopted.

By all means trade in and put of that garbage if you got the skills...There is money to be made. Just dont get your Hope's up long term with that garbage

I don't believe BTC is going to be the "ONE" and that down the road there will be another one that comes along that will be KING. For now crypto should be treated like any other investment.

Speaking of "ONE", be aware that even projects that look legitimate can be total scams

Dont believe me ??
Have a look at the top 10 or top 50 coins over the years. See how they have changed.
Most of these projects are crap and solving problems that dont exist or will never be adopted.

By all means trade in and put of that garbage if you got the skills...There is money to be made. Just dont get your Hope's up long term with that garbage

So...I shouldn't take out a loan, max out my credit cards, refinance my mortgage, and go all-in on DOGE? 🤔

I don't think it will. When paper money first came out, it was all based on a gold standard. Now I don't think bitcoin will demonetize gold, however I do believe it will create a new "gold standard" that future global currencies will be based on. It's hit the point where it simply can't be killed and I really don't think other crypto currencies will catch it.

I don't think it will. When paper money first came out, it was all based on a gold standard. Now I don't think bitcoin will demonetize gold, however I do believe it will create a new "gold standard" that future global currencies will be based on. It's hit the point where it simply can't be killed and I really don't think other crypto currencies will catch it.

Maybe you misunderstood me.

I was referring to the plethora of alt coins. I have faith bitcoin will be around for some time. I just dont believe 95 percent of these shitcoins will be

Maybe you misunderstood me.

I was referring to the plethora of alt coins. I have faith bitcoin will be around for some time. I just dont believe 95 percent of these shitcoins will be
Ahhhhhh yes, I did misunderstand you. I agree completely then. Some of these alt coins may be adopted as a local currency of some sort but I don't think any of them will stand a real chance. But hey, if you can buy in at 50c and it grows to even $500 you're laughing!

Ahhhhhh yes, I did misunderstand you. I agree completely then. Some of these alt coins may be adopted as a local currency of some sort but I don't think any of them will stand a real chance. But hey, if you can buy in at 50c and it grows to even $500 you're laughing!
Yes exactly
Trade in and out of the garbage if you can and stack more bitcoin!

XRP could go back up but I would wait until the SEC case is finished.....one founder sold all his shares and the other 25%

XRP could go to zero or bounce back only time will tell
Jed McCaleb is no longer with Ripple, he is now with Stellar and as part of his "separation" he can only sell a certain amount of his XRP per month

There is so much positive happening with Ripple/XRP I'm very bullish on it. The SEC case is extremely weak. Brad has submitted a motion to dismiss.

As I don't have the time and the want to study and invest in cryto I am not going there, I am retire and have my investment in low risk investments I have used it to pay for various purchases of the anabolic nature and that is about it, buy and transfer.
There will eventually be heavy regulation in this market when china, US and other countries get into their own crypto and dump cash as the mode of paperless buying and selling.

Im currently holding eth, DOT, SNX, Cel token, and RSR. Ive been in these markets since October and ive been killing it. I bought 1000 dot at an average price for 4.50.

Guys be careful with these alts.
Some of you have made great gains, dont be afraid to skik some cream.

When they go down, they go down hard.

As I don't have the time and the want to study and invest in cryto I am not going there, I am retire and have my investment in low risk investments I have used it to pay for various purchases of the anabolic nature and that is about it, buy and transfer.
There will eventually be heavy regulation in this market when china, US and other countries get into their own crypto and dump cash as the mode of paperless buying and selling.
What do you consider "low risk" some crap that the bank sells ya on their risk assesment wheel?

The regulation is see coming is going to be on stable coins that track the American dollar just so that the government doesn't need to compete but i don't see that hurting the crypto space all that much. When everyone is using government issues crypto it will be that much easier for people to move it into other coins. Crypto will become very mainstream at that point. There will likely also be regulation that requires people to register more thoroughly with wallets so that its harder to evade taxes. These regulations could end a specific bullrun potentially but it isn't going so slow the overall proliferation of crypto currency. At this point more and more of the people who control the political parties have a stake in crypto. S and P 500 companies and even George Soros owns bitcoin at this point.

Whether or not crypto is ever used in a mainstream way to make purchases doesn't really matter to me. You can't take your gold into a store and make a purchase with it but that doesn't make it a poor store of value.

Guys be careful with these alts.
Some of you have made great gains, dont be afraid to skik some cream.

When they go down, they go down hard.
Yeah that is true. You need to have a plan during a bullrun unless your plan is to hold long term and sell during some bullrun in the future. The best strategy is to start dollar cost averagering out of these alt coins on profit. My plan for DOT is to start selling it off consistently over 40 weeks once it reaches 75 dollars.

What do you consider "low risk" some crap that the bank sells ya on their risk assesment wheel?
LOL you nailed this. Unless you have 100's of thousands invested at the bank and get access to their top tier wealth advisors, I wouldn't invest a penny with them. Their standard financial advisors do a KYC, and depending on where you land they're usually given an option of 3-6 pre-built portfolios to put your money into. They don't have any freedom to pick individual funds. Even at the wealth level, a lot of the big banks are moving away from allowing the advisors to build a custom portfolio and are starting to only allow their own internal funds. That change is going to handcuff a lot of people and drive a lot of money out of management at the banks.

Reactions: 3ml
For you alt-coin users, which exchange is your preference for trading these alt-coins?