What crypto do you like

HBAR has been a fun ride so far, big things coming with them. My XRP bags are fully packed and ready, been in since $0.25

HBAR has been a fun ride so far, big things coming with them. My XRP bags are fully packed and ready, been in since $0.25
NICE!! I love everything XRP stands for, but this whole thing with the SEC has me too worried to invest in it. If they win, it will hit a new all time high I'm sure. If they lose, it's going straight to 0. It's a coinflip for me with a huge swing in either direction.

NICE!! I love everything XRP stands for, but this whole thing with the SEC has me too worried to invest in it. If they win, it will hit a new all time high I'm sure. If they lose, it's going straight to 0. It's a coinflip for me with a huge swing in either direction.
Ive been following it pretty close, I cant see a scenario where they don't win. This is going to set the standard for all crypto regulations

ATOM has recovered well from the drop on the 7th - it's been bouncing off $33 a couple of times for a 10% scalp - just crossed $33 again so hoping for another 10%. CAKE is running right now, if it can break $22.70 I might enter on a retest. Of course this is all dependent on what BTC decides to do this weekend.

ATOM has recovered well from the drop on the 7th - it's been bouncing off $33 a couple of times for a 10% scalp - just crossed $33 again so hoping for another 10%. CAKE is running right now, if it can break $22.70 I might enter on a retest. Of course this is all dependent on what BTC decides to do this weekend.
Nive work, CAKE has some nice staking rewards also on Bitrue

PAC has some cool things brewing, also DAG, XDC

Any of y'all got any hidden gems?

got my 10% on ATOM from last nights crossing at $33, it's challenging it's ATH so I'm moving my SL up accordingly to lock in profits.

CAKE is fighting that $22.70 I mentioned last night.

I've been watching LAYER, hovering around 0.8021 for days, if it breaks it usually gets a 5% scalp which it did last night, the previous break hit almost 20%, it's sitting right at the number right now.

VRA loves 0.03543970. When that breaks above it's been about 3-8% scalp each time. It could run if it gets past 0.03920183. It's one of my long term holds as well.

Watching SRM, MOVR, TEL, MTV -- of course always watching BTC because it likes to fuck around on the weekends and ruin the party for everyone LOL