What country eats the best for Bodybuilding

Mad Zuiki

Trusted Member
You have to pick a country to go train in and you can only eat like the locals , You can go to one country to bulk for a year than you can go to another country to lean out for a year but you have to eat the way the Natives do explain your reasons for both , I would go to Portugal to bulk up than I would go to either Jamaica or Japan to lean out get ripped rember you can only eat like the Locals , So what's it going to be ? and what countrys foods or everyday diet do you believe is suited best to a Bodybuilders needs and also what countrys everyday diet is the worst ?

Very interesting thread.

I’ve visited several countries and thought about this before.

Bulk - Turkey (Istanbul or Izmir) because they have amazing food mostly meat based and dough based. PLUS pharmacies have sustanon, primo, hgh, proviron, caber, and all sorts of PCT compounds all readily available over the counter.

Cut - Mexico because I can’t handle most of their spicy dishes (my shitty genetics) so I would have to stick to a limited number of foods (very delicious stuff btw spicy or not) PLUS they too have pharmacies with lots of goodies available. Also, the beach and the sun helps me drop weight.

Maintenance - Australia because I heard it’s so hard to get shit there due to how strict the government is. One place I’m yet to visit. Looks like a beautiful country and I have friends who moved there. Don’t know much else bodybuilding wise.

ALL YEAR ROUND - The Bahamas. I just loved their islands. You gotta go island hopping.

Last edited:
Cool idea....

Mexico to bulk. There's no such thing as a bad Mexican dish. I love it all and it would be VERY easy to eat enough to bulk.

Japan to cut. Also lots of very good food and look at the local folks there..a very low obesity rate. A no brainer for sure.

Cool idea....

Mexico to bulk. There's no such thing as a bad Mexican dish. I love it all and it would be VERY easy to eat enough to bulk.

Japan to cut. Also lots of very good food and look at the local folks there..a very low obesity rate. A no brainer for sure.
Yeah Mexican food is Amazing !! Viva La Raza !!

Very interesting thread.

I’ve visited several countries and thought about this before.

Bulk - Turkey (Istanbul or Izmir) because they have amazing food mostly meat based and dough based. PLUS pharmacies have sustanon, primo, hgh, proviron, caber, and all sorts of PCT compounds all readily available over the counter.

Cut - Mexico because I can’t handle most of their spicy dishes (my shitty genetics) so I would have to stick to a limited number of foods (very delicious stuff btw spicy or not) PLUS they too have pharmacies with lots of goodies available. Also, the beach and the sun helps me drop weight.

Maintenance - Australia because I heard it’s so hard to get shit there due to how strict the government is. One place I’m yet to visit. Looks like a beautiful country and I have friends who moved there. Don’t know much else bodybuilding wise.

ALL YEAR ROUND - The Bahamas. I just loved their islands. You gotta go island hopping.
Turkish food is Bomb love there BBQ and eggplant dishes and there Ezme salad good choice Entropy !! Yummy stuff

There are lots of Mediterranean countries and yeah they all eat a lot alike each other and it seems that probably they eat way healthier than North Americans eat , They can pack away the calories for sure I have been to guite a few Portugese and Italian dinners parties get togethers etc etc and Holy fuck can they eat and Holy fuck can they drink , the one common food they all seem to share is Olives and olive oils and having fresh produce seems to be a huge deal to them and so does raising and killing there own meat , That fillet o fish Tastes like Garbage now ! yer right aGuyFromWinnipeg ! But alas it's to late I already caved , and now I feel Like Mcpuking !

There are lots of Mediterranean countries and yeah they all eat a lot alike each other and it seems that probably they eat way healthier than North Americans eat , They can pack away the calories for sure I have been to guite a few Portugese and Italian dinners parties get togethers etc etc and Holy fuck can they eat and Holy fuck can they drink , the one common food they all seem to share is Olives and olive oils and having fresh produce seems to be a huge deal to them and so does raising and killing there own meat , That fillet o fish Tastes like Garbage now ! yer right aGuyFromWinnipeg ! But alas it's to late I already caved , and now I feel Like Mcpuking !
been a while since I ate mcdicks.. the fries get me every once in a while

I dont know much about other countries but I'd say maybe United States. Everyone always says American portions are way bigger everything's bigger in Texas and the chicken pork and beef industry is so booming. Then you have all the American gyms and gear to go with it lol. Imagine working out in a huge gym downtown New York thatd be intense or golds gym or whichever it is in vennace Beach

Recently I have been eating nothing but Mediterranean food and I love it, very healthy, that will be Country of Turkey. For hard work-out and determination I will go to Russia lol those people can be very hardcore, I would feel like I would naturally build the muscles without taking any steroids.

Recently I have been eating nothing but Mediterranean food and I love it, very healthy, that will be Country of Turkey. For hard work-out and determination I will go to Russia lol those people can be very hardcore, I would feel like I would naturally build the muscles without taking any steroids.
Yes I agree Russians are very serious , I was framing partners with two different Russians at two different times one of them was one of the biggest strongest bastards I ever knew and the other one was very very smart he knew exactly how much money we we made and spent on every little thing right down to the gallon of gasoline and his guestimations on exactly what we would make on our next house according to how we worked on this house as far as tasks done with weather etc etc all factored in he was always exact or very very close clever bastard , Both of them ate very well and healthy , both of them were naturally strong , I really like Russians the ones I have met any ways Huge hearts and very determined people and if you cross them you just might end up in there Borscht so very resourceful also , Now go listen to the song Rasputin by BoneyM , The chick I am with now is actually Russian and as a matter of fact she is so Russian iam actually writing this hiding under neath the couch

Cool idea....

nailed it.

We are looking at Bali right now. We will be moving there for a few months, as soon as borders clear for unvaxxed.
So, we are planning to go to Spain as well.
I would like to go to Spain, or Brazil to bulk, lots of good beef dishes etc and tons of good food in general. 360 days of sun per year, amazing beaches and legal roids from what i gather. Good gyms as well.
Bali we may go to first, but for this idea i would go to Bali for the following 3 months, and eat lots of veggies and fish etc. Also lots of sun, amazing beaches and in both places you can easily live for under 2 g per month in Spain, and 1400 or so in Bali.
Mexico we may end up doing first, as we will have our 2 furry canine family members with us all places, Mexico is close as a trial runm, so Mexico may be the bulk, and everyone else hit it for why.

I will say that the portion sizes in Thailand are TINY compared to here. I can see why they are so small, their calorie intake is low with their portion sizes.

Can’t believe nobody said canada . Some of the best beef in the world is here , chicken etc . We eat more portion size than the rest of the world besides the US.
Our country produces a lot of grain potato’s etc .
Looking to put on pure weight you can’t go wrong with steak and potato’s.
Not to mention our east coast with some of the best fish in the world . Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk