What are your go to news media sources?

Guess dont really need this thread anymore cause the Biden Regime just next door to us just set up a department to shut down that dangerous misinformation.

Reuters is fairly good. They provide a lot of the information first hand to other news stations and that's where it gets effed.

Though they may not help us achieve that well-deserved beauty sleep, a luxurious pajama set always makes the experience a little more enjoyable. We love them because they add a bit of elegance to every night (not that we don’t love our raggedy old sweatpants) and make it even harder for us to get out of bed in the morning. While searching for the perfect set, it’s important to know which material, fit, and style feels good on your body. If you’re a hot sleeper, you may need a linen set to add breathability, or if you have sensitive skin, silk may work best for you. To help navigate this journey, we’ve broken down our must-have pajamas based on fabric https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/best-friend-gift-ideas.

Last edited:
Guess dont really need this thread anymore cause the Biden Regime just next door to us just set up a department to shut down that dangerous misinformation.

Ministry of truth sounds like some Voldemort shit. I get my news from memes.

Blacklocks.ca for Canadian politics
Rebel news for alternative take on general topics; they tend to be cringy but offer A counter to govt funded mainstream.

zero hedge for general financial / market / current events.

ArmstrongEconomivcs.com for a peak behind the curtain on international capital markets & politics.

Fuck i love this guy. Lol
The best way to deal with tyrants and idiots is mock the living shit out of them on the most watched cable news show in the nation. (Which also includes democrats age 18-45 by the way)

Back when I used to have cable al Jazeera was actually really good. Just had a good take on world news and didn't seem to have any agenda like all our media. Fuck CBC global CTV bunch of sellouts lack all credibility forever.