West Coast Iron: Canadian Mecca

msclmama

Trusted Member
West Coast Iron

Who hasn’t heard of this awesome gym? Ron Partlow and a few of his business associates saved this awesome gym from closing. They have updated it immensely (check out their IG). You can find pretty much every leg machine possible. The set up and flow is perfect.

It’s located in PoCo. If you haven’t been GO CHECK IT OUT!!

Sad when they were about to close the doors. Thankfully some giants came to the rescue. I love this gym! Mind you, it’s a little too “social media comes to real life” lol. So it’s nice to visit. I dropped my regular gym here in Victoria because of the same reasons; too much drama types going, the “look at me” selfie whores (male and female). So I opted for a rec centre. So me and the non judgemental Granny’s be lifting weights now. Lol!

But this gym is pretty awesome and if you are passing through it’s a great place to lift!

Sad when they were about to close the doors. Thankfully some giants came to the rescue. I love this gym! Mind you, it’s a little too “social media comes to real life” lol. So it’s nice to visit. I dropped my regular gym here in Victoria because of the same reasons; too much drama types going, the “look at me” selfie whores (male and female). So I opted for a rec centre. So me and the non judgemental Granny’s be lifting weights now. Lol!

But this gym is pretty awesome and if you are passing through it’s a great place to lift!
Haha! I see certain guys at the gym and I’m like, I just know you’ve posted a pic at a squat rack with the caption “hanging out at the bar on a Friday night”

West Coast Iron

Who hasn’t heard of this awesome gym? Ron Partlow and a few of his business associates saved this awesome gym from closing. They have updated it immensely (check out their IG). You can find pretty much every leg machine possible. The set up and flow is perfect.

It’s located in PoCo. If you haven’t been GO CHECK IT OUT!!
I've heard of this gym! i am in the lower mainland and been meaning to check this gym out ! thanks for the reminder !

It is really very close to me. I could drive there in about 15-20 minutes. It was not open to non-members during the lockdown here. I want to go check it out this weekend. A former owner "Carlos" trains at the gym I belong to now. He is seems like a nice fellow. We chat pretty regular. He his wife and his training partner are regulars. He has a pile of products for sale there.

I can train anywhere to be honest. I was at the YMCA for years. If anyone remembers Vic Tanny's I was a member there at one time! Ouch, old fart status!!

This is my gym. Located 5 minutes from my house and 1 minute from my work. Its AMAZING. Has everything you can image. A line does form later in the day, usually around 4-6 on weekdays, not sure on weekends though. But its goes fast. Well kept, Sanitary, and everyone is pretty cool. Been going since it reopened during covid, around march.

One of my old gfs used to go there, crazy flip powerlifter girl she was a beast! Prob deadlifted almost as much as me at one point!

I’m in maple ridge for the next four months for work, and I had no idea Ron partlow is the owner of this gym, I knew him from back fifteen years ago when I was in Edmonton he went to my gym there and he’s such an awesome guy . Anyways I’ve gone to this gym a couple days in a row now and it’s pretty decent I enjoy it , will probably be going here for the next four months while I’m in town.
If there’s any guys on our forum who go there and are looking for a training partner here and there get at me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk