We're Shockingly Close To A Cure For Aging

I hate to tell you but this will be canned by government as we can't feed the world population anyway. if it is approved, Government and big business will give it to their Pharma of choice and the price will be so high the only the elites will be able to afford it. The rest of the working class pleb's can fucking die. I hate to be negative but that is the way it will be. Over population is not something governments will want to live with, brings on all sort of problems.

I hate to tell you but this will be canned by government as we can't feed the world population anyway. if it is approved, Government and big business will give it to their Pharma of choice and the price will be so high the only the elites will be able to afford it. The rest of the working class pleb's can fucking die. I hate to be negative but that is the way it will be. Over population is not something governments will want to live with, brings on all sort of problems.
You’ll own nothing and be happy lol

Like PGM said, the cure will never be released or available to 99% of ppl..

We can not keep a world economy going if ppl don't die. Not unless every country implemetes forced birth control and application for having a child.

It will always be about money..

Like PGM said, the cure will never be released or available to 99% of ppl..

We can not keep a world economy going if ppl don't die. Not unless every country implemetes forced birth control and application for having a child.

It will always be about money..
I disagree look into Jordan petersens opinions on population its pretty good stuff. And fuck big pharma get underground places making stuff. Trt, gear, gh, peptides these are all anti aging things and we have our hands on more of it then the regular population so let's have some faith boys lol. David Sinclair is awesome too definitely look into his stuff.

Epitalon, fasting, fecil transplants all have some good research behind them for reversing aging

I found the aging cure....Get a young woman...Works for me, she is only 10 years younger. I said once she turns 50 in ten years, i will be trading her for 2 x 25 yr olds...Works well...I look in my 30s...lolol
My god, I wouldn't want to deal with a 25 year old and the drama. Never mind 2. Now fuck them maybe, but have them around.
And screw that, no other woman is going to think she can train me to be with her, lol. My wife got me as good as it gets.

You are a more patient man than me, lol.

BTW I know you were kidding.

Honestly I don't want to live forever. It would be too fucking boring. There is only so many new experiences to experience and after a while things just start to repeat. Part of what makes life fun is the mortality. Because as you age, you know there is only so much time so you try to make the best of it.

I'll be immortal in my grandson, there will always be a part of me in him.

Also if there was a way to stop my aging, sure wish they discovered it like 2 decades ago before I got so old, lol.

I found the aging cure....Get a young woman...Works for me, she is only 10 years younger. I said once she turns 50 in ten years, i will be trading her for 2 x 25 yr olds...Works well...I look in my 30s...lolol
Hahahaha fml. I dated a 19yo when I was 36 for about a year. Minimal good stuff with maximal time wanting to stab myself in the eye.

Honestly I don't want to live forever. It would be too fucking boring. There is only so many new experiences to experience and after a while things just start to repeat. Part of what makes life fun is the mortality. Because as you age, you know there is only so much time so you try to make the best of it.

I'll be immortal in my grandson, there will always be a part of me in him.

Also if there was a way to stop my aging, sure wish they discovered it like 2 decades ago before I got so old, lol.
well,,it is a big, big world, lots to see and experience man...Do not give up yet.....Plenty of things to keep one entertained and learning and growing...

Hahahaha fml. I dated a 19yo when I was 36 for about a year. Minimal good stuff with maximal time wanting to stab myself in the eye.
LOL, that is hilarious....I was 36 when i dated a 20 year old young lady that loved women, and sharing me with them....lolol..It lasted a bit more than 2 years....It was fun, i could basically say, ok you pick one tonite, tomorrow i pick one...She was a hot Mulatto girl, and i was a good looking hunk of a beast, and we had zero issues finding fedmale friends to join us...Like sometimes 30 minutes in a lounge. She had good instincts for that shit.
She got two lesbians one evening and herself and myself...They weren't full on lesbos, and i knew it from their gaze...
I never resorted to the online stuff in my days, if we did, holy fack...I have no words....
So many stories, such little time...
My wife is a no go right now, she talks tuff, then when the opportunity knocks, its a hard No...Im ok with that, at least she tells me she is gonna while feasting on m y kolbasa....

Then i met my lady. the rest is history, but there was little to no drama, i sorted thiose ones out within 5 minutes and often would just leave, no words, just toodle right on out the door....

My god, I wouldn't want to deal with a 25 year old and the drama. Never mind 2. Now fuck them maybe, but have them around.
And screw that, no other woman is going to think she can train me to be with her, lol. My wife got me as good as it gets.

You are a more patient man than me, lol.

BTW I know you were kidding.
LOL, there are very cool no drama ladies that hang with my crew...Many of them, most Harley riding mommas, do n ot create drama, nor live within it...The little barbies here and there...Sure they do, But many good ladies out there if you ride with the right folk...And hot, not old style biker mommas, the new breed is pretty sweet..I have one, and love every minute of it...

LOL, that is hilarious....I was 36 when i dated a 20 year old young lady that loved women, and sharing me with them....lolol..It lasted a bit more than 2 years....It was fun, i could basically say, ok you pick one tonite, tomorrow i pick one...She was a hot Mulatto girl, and i was a good looking hunk of a beast, and we had zero issues finding fedmale friends to join us...Like sometimes 30 minutes in a lounge. She had good instincts for that shit.
She got two lesbians one evening and herself and myself...They weren't full on lesbos, and i knew it from their gaze...
I never resorted to the online stuff in my days, if we did, holy fack...I have no words....
So many stories, such little time...
My wife is a no go right now, she talks tuff, then when the opportunity knocks, its a hard No...Im ok with that, at least she tells me she is gonna while feasting on m y kolbasa....

Then i met my lady. the rest is history, but there was little to no drama, i sorted thiose ones out within 5 minutes and often would just leave, no words, just toodle right on out the door....
Legend😎 hahahahaha.

Legend😎 hahahahaha.
meh, its fun, and not any measure of a man....BUT a measure of godamn great times on my own when my crew was doing there thing and i was away working, it is but a wee glimpse of good times....lol..Windsor Ontario and Detroit area...If you cannot get laid there in style, give up.....lolol
Everyone needs to be good at something, it just happened upon me to be decent looking and built like a freak in a good way, with some quick wit...Perfect storm for slaying vajayjay....
Not my words...

Ok, one quick brag, it is Edmonton, so not a lot of competition most times here for dudes....Just yesterday i had to take a first aid course and the lady instructor flat out told me in front of the whole class i was hot, as we came back from lunch...lolol...no joke...Then of course all the guys in class were whistling wooot wooow\, or however the sound goes when you see a pretty lady, me being the lady at this time....
just take it all in stride....no ego in that department as i am certain only several good years left, then ear hair, long ear lobes and nose growth etc....it fades they say...
I had more than my share, and am happy with compliments and feeding it to my lady....Not one bit of temptation anymore, But prior to this lady of 17 yrs, never have i been faithful....it was a curse, now i have seen them all, and turn them upside down and they are all sisters, and all pink inside...yummy

well,,it is a big, big world, lots to see and experience man...Do not give up yet.....Plenty of things to keep one entertained and learning and growing...
I mean if we lived forever we wouldn’t be free to roam lets say after 60, shit we would be slaving away at work till retirement whatever that age may be determined by the governments taxation system. So lets say we live to be 200, most would be working till 185, lol.

I mean if we lived forever we wouldn’t be free to roam lets say after 60, shit we would be slaving away at work till retirement whatever that age may be determined by the governments taxation system. So lets say we live to be 200, most would be working till 185, lol.
Then one finds several careers, and learns and lives even more so...The world is our oyster...ONCE THE MANDATES FUCK OFF...
I switch jobs every few years and wouldnt change it up...I get paid to sign on, paid to move, paid to stay, and paid to work. Then repeat..Just have to explore and learn a lot, fuck the man, and staying at one place for thirty years burdened with debt and becoming a slave to the system,.
Stay as close to debt free as possible, stay in the game and switch stuff up, i will never be bored, at 200 id be burden free and still doing the same, and loving it and saying fuck you to The society that sets us up for stress and debt and keeping up with the next doors folks...Not ever and i hope to live to 125...Thats my goal....lol
Dont live in the tax system, let it be part of the shit that happens, but not necessary at all to be bound by it......
Work hard, but always play harder....
Not just talking out my ass...living it...