Welcome, Westcoastpin

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Westcoastpin" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Welcome "@Westcoastpin" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull
Hello an thanks you for the add it’s great to be here I’ve been floating through this experience on my own armed with YouTube as my bible an go to lol not that it’s been bad but I like to talk to people that can respond to my questions I live in the WestCoast (Vancouver BC) an I’m cycling tren .75ml an deca.50 as test Cyp 1ml an the other day I pinned it fir some reason n my upper quad !!! Uuugh what a mistake but I’ve done it before an no prob but this time my knee seems to if found the injection pooled you in that area an making my leg hard to bend I am giving it a day or two to see if it gets better then going to a doctor it feels like it may be getting alittle Better so I’ll wait til tomorrow an see whts up then but shitty for sure I don’t wanna freak out about it some I’m getting educated lol Lil late I know but here I am