Welcome to BuyNeedles

Shipping preferences?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Hey AB, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I totally agree too on the pins. I noticed that too, the BD ones just don't "work" or pierce like the Terumo ones.

Because Terumo is so good I was gonna get their syringes too, but after reading your post I decided to go with BD. Ive had BD syringes before, but never tried Terumo, so I was gonna, but I dont really want like 100 bum syringes either. The BD ones seemed fine before. I used Easy Touch 1cc before too, liked them. But they don't have the same power when injecting I found as the 3CC.

Decisions decisions, lol

Thanks for your input.
The BDs are easier to read too imo.. but the plungers are definitely better

Hey AB, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I totally agree too on the pins. I noticed that too, the BD ones just don't "work" or pierce like the Terumo ones.

Because Terumo is so good I was gonna get their syringes too, but after reading your post I decided to go with BD. Ive had BD syringes before, but never tried Terumo, so I was gonna, but I dont really want like 100 bum syringes either. The BD ones seemed fine before. I used Easy Touch 1cc before too, liked them. But they don't have the same power when injecting I found as the 3CC.

Decisions decisions, lol

Thanks for your input.
The reason with the different pressure of the barrel is due to the volume and has nothing to do with the manufacturer.

I personally do agree, the syringe barrels from BD have more of a wing for my thick fingers to hold onto while pushing the plunger down. Terumo has always had the better sharpness for the smooth injection.

RunFast

Are you shipping with CanadaPost once again (I think I read that here)? The site says UPS still, just want to check. I have a hate-on for UPS, nothing to do with you.