Welcome to BuyNeedles

Shipping preferences?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
I actually just figured out how to do the poll here after all after creating the product suggestion thread.
I voted canada post only because ive been burnt so many times by ups on duty charges, double charges, items destroyed and left at my door and run away, etc. I have fought with them too many times over simple stuff and waited in hold for hours.

The only difference for me is canada post normally leaves stuff in a community mailbox since i live in a condo. Which is more protected for packages getting stolen. Or I actually have to go to the post office if its too big. Ups drops at my door

Beothuk

Trusted Member
I voted canada post only because ive been burnt so many times by ups on duty charges, double charges, items destroyed and left at my door and run away, etc. I have fought with them too many times over simple stuff and waited in hold for hours.

The only difference for me is canada post normally leaves stuff in a community mailbox since i live in a condo. Which is more protected for packages getting stolen. Or I actually have to go to the post office if its too big. Ups drops at my door
Very valid points indeed.
I voted ups simply for the fact that I’ve never had an order ship in 24hrs like this recent order with @Bn Store & Tudca.
In saying that, Canada post is usually slow to my neck of the woods, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Brbpuppy

Trusted Member
Canada Post, reason being; I rather have it delivered to the locked community mailbox, then my front doorstep. That being said, UPS has been actually making an effort into hiding the package most times, which is nice. Either way though, I'm happy.

Thank you @Harley00. We aim to give you the safest easiest experience.

@ABMonkey, @TinyTim79, @Harley00, In fact all of our syringes and needles are interchangeable, even if they were Luer-Slip as opposed to Luer-Lock. The only advantage of a Luer-Lock over a Luer-Slip is that the needle has no chance of sliding off. That said, however, non of us are using these syringes and needles in a fashion that will force the needle to slip off of the syringe in a Luer-Slip mechanism.

TinyTim79

Trusted Member
Thank you @Harley00. We aim to give you the safest easiest experience.

@ABMonkey, @TinyTim79, @Harley00, In fact all of our syringes and needles are interchangeable, even if they were Luer-Slip as opposed to Luer-Lock. The only advantage of a Luer-Lock over a Luer-Slip is that the needle has no chance of sliding off. That said, however, non of us are using these syringes and needles in a fashion that will force the needle to slip off of the syringe in a Luer-Slip mechanism.
Thanks for the clarification
This will help, when I place my next order with you... and that's coming due soon!!!