Welcome, T800

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@T800" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm from the UK and just hit 40. I've been training for 20 years and feel I have some degree of understanding of my body. Over the years I feel I've perfected training and diet somewhat for me but I've never really pulled the trigger on PED use and honestly it's always fascinated me. I've immersed myself in it and feel I now have a fairly decent grasp of how to go about things. What attracted me to the forum was there were a lot of guys my age or beyond who seem to be using PED's over 40 in an intelligent, rationale manner and everyone seemed pretty damn nice, so I'll be interested in picking your brains. I've enclosed a picture to show my experience level because I think it's the best representation of where I am at-natural, 40 years old.

Thanks again