Welcome, Squanche

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Squanche" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

25M, 5'11" 218lbs this morning approx 15 to 20% bf. I've been lifting since 18 years old, took time off due to spinal muscle injury and hopped on peds and peptides to help combat the muscle wasting I was experiencing. Currently on my seccond real cycle, have experimented with sarms, orals and healing peptides. Love learning and talking about this stuff with people. my main focus is to stay as healthy as I can and do this as long as I can. Good friend of mine suggested can brawn as a good chill forum, happy to be here.

25M, 5'11" 218lbs this morning approx 15 to 20% bf. I've been lifting since 18 years old, took time off due to spinal muscle injury and hopped on peds and peptides to help combat the muscle wasting I was experiencing. Currently on my seccond real cycle, have experimented with sarms, orals and healing peptides. Love learning and talking about this stuff with people. my main focus is to stay as healthy as I can and do this as long as I can. Good friend of mine suggested can brawn as a good chill forum, happy to be here.
Your friend sounds like a smart dude. You're lucky to have someone like him to guide you.

Welcome to CB , When you get a chance read the board rules makes for a more enjoyable stay. Again welcome, SaltyDawg.