Welcome, SGTgunguy

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@SGTgunguy" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thanks Bull! I was a member here a while ago, and with some of the other groups out there like northern muscle, northern lifters, cjm, ect.
Haven't been active for quite some time, had a few injuries, couple surgeries...the fun stuff. But I'm feeling pretty good, so I think it's time to get back into it.
Turn the big 40 pretty quick, been lifting about 15 years and got a few....extra curricular help me outs under my belt [emoji846]. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Thanks Bull! I was a member here a while ago, and with some of the other groups out there like northern muscle, northern lifters, cjm, ect.
Haven't been active for quite some time, had a few injuries, couple surgeries...the fun stuff. But I'm feeling pretty good, so I think it's time to get back into it.
Turn the big 40 pretty quick, been lifting about 15 years and got a few....extra curricular help me outs under my belt [emoji846]. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

what was your orginial handle? you can change your handle to be that handle. that way friends that knew you know who you are. also over time a handle gains a certain rep and level of comfort is felt on the forum for those we have know a long time. all around its always good to keep the same handle :)

what was your orginial handle? you can change your handle to be that handle. that way friends that knew you know who you are. also over time a handle gains a certain rep and level of comfort is felt on the forum for those we have know a long time. all around its always good to keep the same handle :)
For Canadianbrawn I think it was Davis18912...something like that. I don't have access to my old email addresses anymore, so I can't do any resets or anything. I'm okay with starting fresh though.

Welcome to the board brother!