Welcome, racevstime

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@racevstime" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Welcome "@racevstime" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull
Thank you everyone
@OntarioDude
@The Old Guy
@SaltyDawg
@Beothuk
@NovaScotiaMan
@Lady XCII
@Bolton73
@Annika
@Warlord
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sorry for my late reply. I must have missed the email signifying that I was permitted to join the forum so i just assumed my registration hadn't completed. I'm 22 from western canada and I'm interested in bodybuilding/TRT/health. I actually had some questions - health and hormone related that I would really appreciate help with so I hope this forum can help me out. Hope to see you guys around.

Thank you
Bull
""A hand out is what you get from the government. A hand up is what you get from a friend"
I like that quote. Too bad more people don't think like that in this day and age.

Thank you everyone
@OntarioDude
@The Old Guy
@SaltyDawg
@Beothuk
@NovaScotiaMan
@Lady XCII
@Bolton73
@Annika
@Warlord
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sorry for my late reply. I must have missed the email signifying that I was permitted to join the forum so i just assumed my registration hadn't completed. I'm 22 from western canada and I'm interested in bodybuilding/TRT/health. I actually had some questions - health and hormone related that I would really appreciate help with so I hope this forum can help me out. Hope to see you guys around.
Ask away but just be sure to read through the rules first.