Welcome, Flyboy

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Flyboy" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Wow! Many thanks everyone. I'm here to learn and to share what I have learned over the years. Mistakes and successes plenty. Ok, mistakes are far more a plenty 🤪 Hoping to avoid learning the hard way as much as possible so back to the forums I go! There have been many over the years but im happy to see some familiar names.
A 28 years of lifting. Started out bodybuilding with hopes to compete but such a thing has been unrealistic for me and my life. After severe illness and months in the hospital and years of recovery I had to learn the true science of strength and became literate in powerlifting. Only then was I able to recover my nervous system and regenerate my lost strength and size. I have cycled most compounds except insulin and GH. Programming and nutrition take me far into my potential but nothing beats the T.
Safety is of utmost importance for me no matter the subject. I've learned this is the only way to stay in it for the long term and stay healthy. BC boy now and for most of my life but I have lived in many cities in the west. Older than I admit.....to myself. I was in it before the internet.
I know there are many here like me. Despite the good company around, I've remained quietly under the bar on my own for the most part.

Now....time to go make some mistakes to learn from!

Thanks again and best of luck!

Flyboy

Last edited: