Welcome, DaToscana

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@DaToscana" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Greetings,
So I'm 25 years of age from Montreal, QC.
I've been on a BC for about 1.5 years, and tried many different products.

I was a loyal customer of Prosum, but since he went MIA, I had to switch brands. I've tried Dynamic and Genetix, and both are gtg.
I'm currently trying Syntex Performance Anabolics, hopefully everything goes smoothly with them aswell.

I've been looking for a reliable source here in Canada since Prosum left, and I even joined Bostin's Loyd Website to look for another source.
Sadly, most of his sources are US based and/or Internationally.

Finally, the reason I joined is because I want to share my experiences and reviews with others, and also to check reviews for different labs here in Canada.

Hopefully I can find what I'm looking for here.

Last edited: