Welcome, BigTymer

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@BigTymer" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Hey Bull, Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this new forum. I'm 38 years old and i've been involved with AAS for 18 years. Some people may be familiar with my handle 'Big-Tymer' being active on other forums over the years, mostly in the early 00's and i mean how much do you want me to say man and not get in trouble or break the rules? LOL I don't want to give out my real name or have my personal info on here. many can put 2 and 2 together. I'm a decent enough source check. I'm from Moncton New Brunswick, I was sponsored Naturally Fit in the earlier 2000's. I'm not the most jacked guy on here and don't want to be, But as far as various training and AAS in east coast i've for the past couple decades go i've been around. also a lot of study in research in peptides also.

I'm here to source check, i'll share pictures by request. Read peoples comments and be useful from time to time.

Did i reply to this right? Let me know. hah

BT

Welcome to CB brother.
I’m not sure why you’d think we want to know your personal info. Not the case at all.
As for knowing who you are based on what you’ve said...we see so many come and go, why would you be so well known?

Welcome to CB brother.
I’m not sure why you’d think we want to know your personal info. Not the case at all.
As for knowing who you are based on what you’ve said...we see so many come and go, why would you be so well known?

Hahahaha. Get real

That’s okay. I do real
Life not online, from some coked out small dicked rig pig. I’ll leave. Peace
That's good, if you're going to have that attitude and talk to people like that then GTFO, we don't need your petty shit here and nobody here gives a fuck who you think you are.

Just so everyone is clear
1- my dick is average and my wife says it’s cute!
2- I’m not a coke guy, I’m a Pepsi guy..but only with rum in it. Otherwise I can’t be bothered.
Thank you

You in my life I have realized guys who say other guys dicks are small, usually have a tiny dick themselves.

Lol.
I basically spend my days babysitting grown men. He’s not any worse than the ones that actually despise me. Not really sure where we went wrong but I’m sure we both won’t lose any sleep over it lol.

Last edited: